Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is fun and really cool
Watch the video that accompanies this post. In an otherwise disappointing and dreary season, this helps a little.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000903633/article/andy-dalton-finds-bills-fans-donations-amazing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was a great video with some fun dramatic music thrown in there. It sort of goes against my argument that the NFL is fixed because YOU CAN'T SCRIPT THAT! For Andy to make his throw, the line had to protect him, Boyd had to split defenders and shake off the tacklers.

Sometimes we Bengals fans get rewarded because that was one of the most beautiful football plays I have ever seen and it was one of the coolest endings I have ever seen to a Bengal's game.

Now, the Bills have to do something with their massive good fortune, like win today and next Sunday (or Saturday).
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:20 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: That was a great video with some fun dramatic music thrown in there. It sort of goes against my argument that the NFL is fixed because YOU CAN'T SCRIPT THAT! For Andy to make his throw, the line had to protect him, Boyd had to split defenders and shake off the tacklers.

Sometimes we Bengals fans get rewarded because that was one of the most beautiful football plays I have ever seen and it was one of the coolest endings I have ever seen to a Bengal's game.

Now, the Bills have to do something with their massive good fortune, like win today and next Sunday (or Saturday).

if this was a super bowl win it would have been much sweeter.
Reply/Quote
pretty cool
Reply/Quote
Imagine the Bills hosting the Lombardi less than a month from now....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
So imagine that next year (even if it's highly unlikely) both the Bengals and the Bills are in the playoffs and have to face each other.. All this so called good will goes right out the window and we become heated rivals in a "death match of epic proportions"..
Yeah, sounds like pointless hyperbole which it is. 
Wings sent from Buffalo...just some nifty marketing to attempt to make it appear that the Bengals accomplished something to benefit the average Bengals fan other than one really nice play to end the season slightly better than Andy getting sacked and fumbling the ball to propel Baltimore into the playoffs.. How many of you have personally received a batch of wings directly from the Buffalo Bills? I'm guessing not many. I know I haven't had don't expect it to change between now and the year 2099 and to be fair I'm ok with it, but I'm not convinced that all of a sudden the Bengals and Bills are BFF's.. If it were the other way around and the Bengals were going to the playoffs thanks to some play by Buffalo what would we be sending to Buffalo, a bowl of greasy chili? A nice batch of fried Gliers Goetta with eggs over easy would be better, but that's just my opinion..
Anyway, I'm not really all that sold on the notion that Cincinnati and Buffalo are now surgically attached by the lips as lovers of epic proportions just because of Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd.. 
Kissy kissy kissy! How romantic, eh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That’s really cool of the Bills fans. Very impressive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:54 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Imagine the Bills hosting the Lombardi less than a month from now....

Maybe 13 months from now.  Still a cool story for our crap season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 06:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe 13 months from now.  Still a cool story for our crap season.

They should have ran it twice when they were at the 1-yard line.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I vote that we meet them next year in a 30th Anniversary rematch of the '88 AFC Championship game. (Same resuts, off course.)

This was first class stuff by Bill fans, particularly after the game earlier in the season wasn't entirely friendly.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: So imagine that next year (even if it's highly unlikely) both the Bengals and the Bills are in the playoffs and have to face each other.. All this so called good will goes right out the window and we become heated rivals in a "death match of epic proportions"..
Yeah, sounds like pointless hyperbole which it is. 
Wings sent from Buffalo...just some nifty marketing to attempt to make it appear that the Bengals accomplished something to benefit the average Bengals fan other than one really nice play to end the season slightly better than Andy getting sacked and fumbling the ball to propel Baltimore into the playoffs.. How many of you have personally received a batch of wings directly from the Buffalo Bills? I'm guessing not many. I know I haven't had don't expect it to change between now and the year 2099 and to be fair I'm ok with it, but I'm not convinced that all of a sudden the Bengals and Bills are BFF's.. If it were the other way around and the Bengals were going to the playoffs thanks to some play by Buffalo what would we be sending to Buffalo, a bowl of greasy chili? A nice batch of fried Gliers Goetta with eggs over easy would be better, but that's just my opinion..
Anyway, I'm not really all that sold on the notion that Cincinnati and Buffalo are now surgically attached by the lips as lovers of epic proportions just because of Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd.. 
Dude. Take a chill pill. It was just a nice little video.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Anyway, I'm not really all that sold on the notion that Cincinnati and Buffalo are now surgically attached by the lips as lovers of epic proportions just because of Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd.. 

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and Imma need a little time to work through this part.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think when I posted this thread some people just read the article. The cool part, though, is the accompanying video. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoPYuT7rlHI
Reply/Quote