Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is hilarious. The Browns being the Browns
OMG definitely worth the watch. This is epic...right up there with the idiots who celebrated the Manziel draft pick. 
The cockiness. The bravado. The arrogance of the first several minutes is worth the watch.

Evidently they've never learned that the Browns will always be the Browns and find a way to Brown things up.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Lol. Last I saw the score was getting out of hand. 3 hours later I come across a meme that the Jets won. Lol.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely crazy! But not surprising. Lol.
I highly advise watching the first 15 minutes for a good laugh.
It starts with them being all cocky and talking about being 2-0 and ends in an epic meltdown by the fat f*ck in the upper right.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Absolutely crazy! But not surprising. Lol.
I highly advise watching the first 15 minutes for a good laugh.
It starts with them being all cocky and talking about being 2-0 and ends in an epic meltdown by the fat f*ck in the upper right.

The entire AFC North was a comedy of errors today.  Dolphins came back from being infinity points down, and Cowboys hung on to beat the Bengals.  
Reply/Quote
I don’t see a video
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 11:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t see a video

https://youtu.be/Iw530B616P4
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: https://youtu.be/Iw530B616P4

Thank you.

Dude on the upper right is the quintessential looking Browns fan.  Basically this was like a video of our average Bengals gameday thread. The Browns are great.  They find ways to win these games where they used to lose them. (I don't know how you say that before the game is over) Everything is clicking.  This team is different. Then.  This team is terrible.  Someone has to go.  Worse loss in years.  I stopped at about 18 minutes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh yeah and nice to see a Buckeye put the final dagger in. That had to hurt. Of course I may be singing a different tune after next week. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2022, 12:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh yeah and nice to see a Buckeye put the final dagger in.  That had to hurt.  Of course I may be singing a different tune after next week. LOL

Yeah, but just by recognizing that, you’re already in a different place than those guys started out in … 
Reply/Quote