Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is officially the only bengals message board I am a member of
I just got banned for trolling JN in the original.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 06:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I just got banned for trolling JN in the original.

Hahaha...as long as it wasn't crude and rated R, I'm surprised they banned you. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 08:54 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Hahaha...as long as it wasn't crude and rated R, I'm surprised they banned you. LOL

He's not banned, he's suspended. 

At least he was last time i saw it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not banned, he's suspended. 

Yea I was just over there as well and noticed that too.
Reply/Quote
[Image: refined-rroad-blu720p.png]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Meh.....who gives a shit?

Ninja Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not banned, he's suspended. 

I wonder when they'll let him come back....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:14 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I wonder when they'll let him come back....

One month from his ban date and he'll be good to post!  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One month from his ban date and he'll be good to post!  Cool

Yeah, I am only suspended, but it lasts until August 29. I was able to start two more threads between the time the original one was removed and I got my infaction, so I guess I got a month for each infraction.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 08:54 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Hahaha...as long as it wasn't crude and rated R, I'm surprised they banned you. LOL

Inappropriate words, but it wasn't anything mean spirited.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 06:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I just got banned for trolling JN in the original.

Whats the Matter? Steelers fans dont have their own board?
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:14 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I wonder when they'll let him come back....

LMAO
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I am the one who suspended him...just so you couldn't get the satisfaction of being 'banned'... #evilgrin

Thanks for being a ***** and making my job harder... Cry

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:59 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I am the one who suspended him...just so you couldn't get the satisfaction of being 'banned'... #evilgrin

LMAO Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:59 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I am the one who suspended him...just so you couldn't get the satisfaction of being 'banned'... #evilgrin

At Least admit my JN thread directed you to this site and now you've shown up to post.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:30 AM)6andcounting Wrote: At Least admit my JN thread directed you to this site and now you've shown up to post.  ThumbsUp

Hmmm....yes. 

Maybe I can get a Moderator position over here one day and ban your ass... that would give me the satisfaction. #evilplottoerradicatesteelerfans
#evillaughter

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote