Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the Playoffs
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say IF the Bengals whip these filthy bastards Sunday, we have NO excuses to not play in the SB and WIN!!! These bastards have a high powered offense but their defensive backs suk!! the rapistbooger needs to be literally taken down and OUT!!!

In case you can't tell, I hate pissburg, black and yellow and their band wagon fans! Who Dey ebonics or NOT!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The past is the past.  I understand your argument, but this team is going to be more confident and more battle tested if they view the game Sunday as a playoff game.  I have no doubts they will. 

Even if Eifert and Jones sit, I am confident that this team will come out and lay the wood Sunday.  

And I'm completely am fine if they view that game as a playoff game. No issue with that at all. It's going to be a huge game. But, again, it's not the playoffs. It's just to do better in the playoffs.

Getting the AFC North, possibly knocking out a division rival, and the #1 seed are all on the line on Sunday.
Reply/Quote