Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is unbelievable
How are we ranked 8th in power rankings? Now I have a great feeling the defense is really about to step up. Lafell, Eifert, Green, and Boyd will take a nice leap together (hopefully it doesn't cause an extension for Marvin) and we will be playing better than the 11 teams we are behind on wins but ranked ahead of in the Rankings.

Maybe ESPN wants us to be overconfident. Well, we all know "Mr-Lets-Go" record following a bye, we'll see how this plays out. Give giggles too much time to prepare and he will show you his inability to do so.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2016, 08:13 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: How are we ranked 8th in power rankings? Now I have a great feeling the defense is really about to step up. Lafell, Eifert, Green, and Boyd will take a nice leap together (hopefully it doesn't cause an extension for Marvin) and we will be playing better than the 11 teams we are behind on wins but ranked ahead of in the Rankings.

Maybe ESPN wants us to be overconfident. Well, we all know "Mr-Lets-Go" record following a bye, we'll see how this plays out. Give giggles too much time to prepare and he will show you his inability to do so.

Marvin is 5-7 following a bye.  Not certain that you can make any sort of bold prediction, based off of that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There's a lot of bad football teams out there this year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's see losing record after a week off. Losing record on Monday nights. Losing record at the half way mark this year.

I'm suppose to be excited about some numbskull at espn who read's win-loss columns with dyslexia? You know the dude has to have dyslexia (means he reads words backwards - those losing records become winning records suddenly) to think that the Bengals have shown they are a top 10 team. If he'd actually watch a game I'm sure his rankings would be quite a bit different.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2016, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Marvin is 5-7 following a bye.  Not certain that you can make any sort of bold prediction, based off of that.
I can. 5-8
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 02:05 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Let's see losing record after a week off. Losing record on Monday nights. Losing record at the half way mark this year.

I'm suppose to be excited about some numbskull at espn who read's win-loss columns with dyslexia? You know the dude has to have dyslexia (means he reads words backwards - those losing records become winning records suddenly) to think that the Bengals have shown they are a top 10 team. If he'd actually watch a game I'm sure his rankings would be quite a bit different.
Wouldn't that make us 1-4-3 then?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The tie in London really hurt us...with the Ravens going to 5-4 now.

We MUST WIN our next 2 games and we're going to likely have to beat the Ravens TWICE.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 03:32 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Wouldn't that make us 1-4-3 then?

Oh, aren't you the clever one. I was only thinking of the win-loss columns. Forgot about that damn tie.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 10:35 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Oh, aren't you the clever one. I was only thinking of the win-loss columns. Forgot about that damn tie.
Just makes it even sadder. We don't have a winning record forwards or backwards.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 10:52 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Just makes it even sadder. We don't have a winning record forwards or backwards.

That made me laugh pretty good. I bet Marvin isn't laughing though.

Reply/Quote
What's unbelievable is out of the first 10 weeks of the 2016 season the Bengals have only played in Paul Brown Stadium 3 times and we played at MetLife Stadium 2 times...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2016, 05:29 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: What's unbelievable is out of the first 10 weeks of the 2016 season the Bengals have only played in Paul Brown Stadium 3 times and we played at MetLife Stadium 2 times...

But don't forget that we had 4 home games though. Ninja

Playing one home game in London isn't the reason this team has a losing record. It just hasn't played very well overall. In general, it's been more on the defensive side of the ball that's been the problem. That coupled with the OL problems most games have been uphill battles.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 01:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There's a lot of bad football teams out there this year.

I think we lead the way. 

Nervous
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: 15032131_1293286514051367_52311693570634...e=5894202D]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote