Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is why Im not crazy about the Finely pick
(08-02-2019, 10:34 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Nice, but not dirty enough.  Mellow

I left out the line about him having a **** so ***** he could ***** it in a ****** and then ****** it with several *******s!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 07:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think he is 5'9" 185 pounds but is thick and quick.  

Willis is listed as 6-3 204..Morgan 6' 205..  Kind of, sort of 6 inches off there, but who wants to split hairs?  What's 6 inches when reaching for things high up in the kitchen cabinets? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Finley called and said he would like to use his "ROOKIE" card like Ross.

In two years, you can say its his make or break year.  Hehe
Reply/Quote
I thought Finley would be a good prospect based upon his performance at NC State.

Looks like I was very wrong.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 11:40 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I thought Finley would be a good prospect based upon his performance at NC State.

Looks like I was very wrong.

So far, maybe.  It is still a week before the first preseason game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 10:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I left out the line about him having a **** so ***** he could ***** it in a ****** and then ****** it with several *******s!

Ok, now you're talking!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 10:39 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I hated the fact that we traded up to get this guy.

But I'm certainly not one who ever viewed Ryan Finley as Dalton's replacement. F no. It's a tolerable choice if the hope is that he someday be a capable NFL backup, but if this guy was taken to be the future franchise QB, then Zac Taylor is going to have an NFL shelf life similar to a guy who is now managing steakhouses.

People also need to remember that Finley is prospect old. He didn't come out after his JR year. Guy played for, I think, 3 different major D1 teams, so he's got plenty of experience adapting to new offenses.

He's been a bust thus far. Maybe it's too soon to bury him, but I'd be less than shocked to find out he's given a pink slip before the end of the preseason.
Some players develop after entering the NFL. Some players are number1 picks and fade into oblivion. How about giving him more than a week of practices before we determine how he will turn out.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 11:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: Willis is listed as 6-3 204..Morgan 6' 205..  Kind of, sort of 6 inches off there, but who wants to split hairs?  What's 6 inches when reaching for things high up in the kitchen cabinets? 

I must have been watching Morgan which if listed as 6' is probably closer to 5'10".  Morgan and Willis look like keepers to me.  I do not understand why Morgan was not drafted.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote