Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This line gives up too many sacks!
Tiger

This line couldn't ever be hidden as most of you have tried.A bad offensive line will follow you know matter who's coaching the unit. Let's just stop thinking its not a problem finally. Its a big problem and XSF shouldn't be the starter next week. Period. He was unbearable.
Reply/Quote
You couldn't have posted this in one of the 3 other threads about the Oline already on the front page?

How much attention you need?
Reply/Quote
Carman and Smith need to get ready pronto.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:48 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Carman and Smith need to get ready pronto.

I’d say just one of them at this point. Spain seemed fine again today, but I’m curious to see the numbers. XSF was bad.

They might need to get Trey Hill ready though if Hopkins doesn’t get his shit together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d say just one of them at this point. Spain seemed fine again today, but I’m curious to see the numbers. XSF was bad.

They might need to get Trey Hill ready though if Hopkins doesn’t get his shit together.

Agreed. Right now, Hopkins and XSF seem to be the weak links. Waaay too much pressure in the middle. Its ridiculous and it must be stopped.  
Reply/Quote
Still think Joe is holding the ball too long. Now, I was told this was because the receivers were not getting separation and Chase would fix that. So, I’d they aren’t getting separation it’s purely a scheme thing. You can’t tell me that Higgins Boyd and Chase are not able to get open.
Reply/Quote
The O -Line does show itslef to be Vulnerable on many formations and play calls
But an Offensive line also needs a RUNNING BACK (Joe Mixon)... To Stop falling forward for 3 yards and not creating yards gained on his own..
No team Fears Joe Mixon... Its Easy to see
I hope this board continues too make excuses for Joe Mixon.. I truly do
Reply/Quote
They can’t run block well either.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Still think Joe is holding the ball too long. Now, I was told this was because the receivers were not getting separation and Chase would fix that. So, I’d they aren’t getting separation it’s purely a scheme thing. You can’t tell me that Higgins Boyd and Chase are not able to get open.

Chase is getting open though…

Reply/Quote
Some people are blaming mixon?

I don’t get it.

Quit watching football. This isn’t for you
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:07 PM)Spider Wrote: The O -Line does show itslef to be Vulnerable on many formations and play calls
But an Offensive line also needs a RUNNING BACK (Joe Mixon)... To Stop falling forward for 3 yards and not creating yards gained on his own..
No team Fears Joe Mixon... Its Easy to see
I hope this board continues too make excuses for Joe Mixon.. I truly do

Vikings probably did last week when he put 127 on them.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase is getting open though…

2 sacks today, Burrow should've gotten rid of it though.

I'm seeing it all over the league; guys are just holding it and not throwing it OB or trying to make a play. Hell, Winston on 4th down, just held it after pumping.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
No Team is Afraid or Gameplanning for Joe Mixon
That is an Assumption but also a reasonable one
No break Out speed
Never creating his OWN yards after handoff
Totally relys on the first gap he sees and falls forward for 3
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Spider Wrote: No Team is Afraid or Gameplanning for Joe Mixon
That is an Assumption but also a reasonable one
No break Out speed
Never creating his OWN yards after handoff
Totally relys on the first gap he sees and falls forward for 3

Impactplaya? That you?

I thought sock puppet accounts weren’t allowed here…

Reply/Quote
35 year Homer fan i am of the city and team
Joe is not the type of running back this team desperatly needs to win gamed
That being said My Grammar desperatly needs some attention on my part as well
Reply/Quote
We know
Reply/Quote
Wow a lot of negative reaction from people whenever the struggling o-line is brought up

This is hilarious
Reply/Quote
The oline isn't good, there's no doubt. But the real problem is standing on the sideline with a headset on talking to the QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:44 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: We know

Yeah No you dont Partner
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Spider Wrote: Yeah No you dont Partner

Yeah we do
Reply/Quote