Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks so awesome
Its also really cool that each team's grounds crew is flown in to paint their endzone. They did a great job. I actually really like the black background

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Was hoping they'd do an orange end zone with black lettering. That would have looked cool.

I know, I know, it could be purple polka dots on yellow for all you care, just as long as we're there. Agreed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:19 PM)pally Wrote: Its also really cool that each team's grounds crew is flown in to paint their endzone. They did a great job. I actually really like the black background

This looks amazing
Reply/Quote
That is absolutely beautiful. The look matches our uniforms. We have truly arrived.

I also didn't know that our grounds crew was flown to LA to do the art work. Very cool.

I think it's appropriate that "It takes all of us" is behind the end zone. This is a TEAM in the truest sense of the word. I believe this is the edge we have over the Rams. That, and our QB.

Bring it home, boys.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:31 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: That is absolutely beautiful.  The look matches our uniforms.  We have truly arrived.

I also didn't know that our grounds crew was flown to LA to do the art work.  Very cool.

I think it's appropriate that "It takes all of us" is behind the end zone.  This is a TEAM in the truest sense of the word.  I believe this is the edge we have over the Rams.  That, and our QB.

Bring it home, boys.

It's really beautiful. And maybe, as someone speculated when the uniforms were first revealed, maybe Stafford has trouble seeing the Bengals defenders in the end zone, with the black jerseys and white pants. 
Reply/Quote
Any photos of the Rams endzone?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:51 PM)Nepa Wrote: Any photos of the Rams endzone?

[Image: 573d65d3-6ea2-43a5-bbce-e1244f9f8d47-FKr...AotnzP.jpg]

P.S. I just set that as my background wallpaper. Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 573d65d3-6ea2-43a5-bbce-e1244f9f8d47-FKr...AotnzP.jpg]

Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 10:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 573d65d3-6ea2-43a5-bbce-e1244f9f8d47-FKr...AotnzP.jpg]

Thanks. Me too.

Reply/Quote
Are we like, even allowed to be here in the Super Bowl? Something feels off.
Reply/Quote
Awesome!!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:12 PM)Takedown Wrote: Are we like, even allowed to be here in the Super Bowl? Something feels off.

I guess we're finally allowed to have nice things...
Reply/Quote
I swear that’s what it always looks like when I play Madden. Now it’s for real!!
Reply/Quote
I will kill myself on my death bed someday saying I should have been at this game.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:12 PM)Takedown Wrote: Are we like, even allowed to be here in the Super Bowl? Something feels off.

It does feel surreal, doesn't it? It's game day and I am not quite sure I have processed the Bengals are actually in the Super Bowl. I'm starting to get excited about kick off now. It's going to be fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
PERFECT!
Reply/Quote
That is a thing of beauty
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:19 PM)pally Wrote: Its also really cool that each team's grounds crew is flown in to paint their endzone.  They did a great job.  I actually really like the black background

Very cool, and with the black jerseys, the only think Stafford will see is a bunch of orange helmets :)
Reply/Quote
That looks amazing!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I will kill myself on my death bed someday saying I should have been at this game.

Why, you'd just be yelling at everyone in your section the game is over the 1st time LA scores... Ninja
Reply/Quote