Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This made me want to puke.
A[Image: attachment.php?aid=171]Ughh.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep. everytime someone posts something too small for me to see it makes me want to puke also.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:16 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: Ughh...

Why torment yourself - The game shouldn't have come down to 1 fumble at the end of the game. Where was the offense for the first three quarters? 
Reply/Quote
Just click it Fred. My phones not letting me convert to url.
Reply/Quote
STILL DONT WORK... TRY AGAIN.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's showing Hill's knee being down before the ball comes out completely. Which is irrelevant because it was loose before then.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:18 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Why torment yourself - The game shouldn't have come down to 1 fumble at the end of the game. Where was the offense for the first three quarters? 

But that's almost irrelevant.  This is coach speak, words said to not single out individual players.  They were shut out for three quarters.  But they took the lead late in the fourth.  That's what gets people remembered.

How many people remember what Joe Montana did for over three quarters of SB XXIII?  Some, but probably not many.  But they'll never forget the last drive.  That's how it works.  Guys who make plays at the end get remembered for that and guys who screw up get remembered for that.

Every game ever played has screw ups and missed opportunities.  Those first three quarters give you or don't give you the opportunity to get the win at the end.  Plays made at the end can overcome any mistakes made throughout and mistakes made at the end will cancel out all the good plays that came before.  It's just how it is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Better Fred?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:32 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: Better Fred?

Yay, you proved he had not complete control of the ball before his knee went down. Congratulations!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:31 PM)McC Wrote: But that's almost irrelevant.  This is coach speak, words said to not single out individual players.  They were shut out for three quarters.  But they took the lead late in the fourth.  That's what gets people remembered.

How many people remember what Joe Montana did for over three quarters of SB XXIII?  Some, but probably not many.  But they'll never forget the last drive.  That's how it works.  Guys who make plays at the end get remembered for that and guys who screw up get remembered for that.

Every game ever played has screw ups and missed opportunities.  Those first three quarters give you or don't give you the opportunity to get the win at the end.  Plays made at the end can overcome any mistakes made throughout and mistakes made at the end will cancel out all the good plays that came before.  It's just how it is.

What I'm saying - there were plenty of opportunities to come away w/ the Win, but whatever luck or lucky bounces, never seem to  bounces Cincy's way.. I'm sure if the Jeremy wouldn't have fumbled.. they would have kicked and missed a field goal w/ the same outcome .. Big Bertha is out there dinkin' and dunkin' down the field and getting the win.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:41 PM)bengals73 Wrote: What I'm saying - there were plenty of opportunities to come away w/ the Win, but whatever luck or lucky bounces, never seem to  bounces Cincy's way.. I'm sure if the Jeremy wouldn't have fumbled.. they would have kicked and missed a field goal w/ the same outcome .. Big Bertha is out there dinkin' and dunkin' down the field and getting the win.

It was determined

I can't disagree with you a bit.  It's always something.

I wish the day would come when I could sit there watching and not wondering how they can screw this up, like I was the other night.

Maybe they come back strong next year.  They're checking things off--

Can't have your starting QB go down--check.

Can't lose all your receivers--check.

Can't lose your cool, no matter how provoked--check.

Can't let teams run all over your defense--check.

Can't fumble late in a playoff game--check.

And what might be the biggest of all--

Can't lay down and roll over in a playoff game.

For all the bad, we did see some very important things we haven't seen before from a Marvin team.  That gives me hope.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I thought Hill was down by contact, It's a typical case of American blind justice and the judge wasn't going to look at the 27 8X10 color glossy photographs with a circle and arrows on the back of each one describing what each one was to be used as evidence against them..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Your thread was a fail, the ball was loose before his knee went down.

We watch football all year yet you dont understand thats a clear fumble?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: I thought Hill was down by contact, It's a typical case of American blind justice and the judge wasn't going to look at the 27 8X10 color glossy photographs with a circle and arrows on the back of each one describing what each one was to be used as evidence against them..

lol

+ 1 for the Arlo Guthrie reference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote