Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This makes me sick
The game overall, was one of those where i really wish i did not waste 3 hours of my life. No not because the Bengals lost, but this was the overall ugliest game i ever seen. From both teams.
Penalties, bad plays, bad refs, ugly hits...

But the hit on Burfict is so wrong in so many ways, it makes me sick.

You just seen your team mate, taking himself out of the game, with a very ugly head injury. Who from what you know, could have been his last steps ever.
Jet you still continue with a cheap shot of dimensions, to take out someone else. Then go on taunting.

But if that was not enough see what you and your "mate" does. click here
This makes me sick, to celebrate an injury like that. To even discuss who is paying the fine.?

Does not matter who you are, what is your history. - This is what you teach kids all arround the world looking up to you "Superstars", wanting to be you.!
Disgusting.

NFL needs to step up for this kind of behavior! It does not matter who it is, but really.
I dont want my kids to learn such behavior, and i am really sad that they saw this...
Reply/Quote
At some point the coaches need to draw a line here and start benching players for shit like this.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:21 AM)Big Boss Wrote: At some point the coaches need to draw a line here and start benching players for shit like this.

Steelers are not going to be benched as long as they are getting away with shit like this.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:21 AM)Big Boss Wrote: At some point the coaches need to draw a line here and start benching players for shit like this.

Kind of hard for Tomlin to do when my guess is there is a 93% chance he sent him out there to do it......
Reply/Quote
burfict deserves it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:36 AM)veecee Wrote: burfict deserves it.

Nice first post.
Reply/Quote

This would imply that our coach has balls...he has none.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:04 AM)JonasNJ Wrote: The game overall, was one of those where i really wish i did not waste 3 hours of my life. No not because the Bengals lost, but this was the overall ugliest game i ever seen. From both teams.
Penalties, bad plays, bad refs, ugly hits...

But the hit on Burfict is so wrong in so many ways, it makes me sick.

You just seen your team mate, taking himself out of the game, with a very ugly head injury. Who from what you know, could have been his last steps ever.
Jet you still continue with a cheap shot of dimensions, to take out someone else. Then go on taunting.

But if that was not enough see what you and your "mate" does. click here
This makes me sick, to celebrate an injury like that. To even discuss who is paying the fine.?

Does not matter who you are, what is your history. - This is what you teach kids all arround the world looking up to you "Superstars", wanting to be you.!
Disgusting.

NFL needs to step up for this kind of behavior! It does not matter who it is, but really.
I dont want my kids to learn such behavior, and i am really sad that they saw this...

I think the Bengals and Steelers organizations need to bring the players together and work out their problems in an organized fashion off the field.
If they don't, we're always going to see games like this between these two teams because they will always try to get back at each other for the other's latest cheap shot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I was upset about the Burfict hit when it happened...but Burfict has done that to many players. I'm sure that a lot of guys around the league would have liked to do that to him.
Reply/Quote