Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This might hype you up just a tad.
I've been listening to the Zac and Joe interviews from camp. I like that both seem calm and collected and express the team has a sense of urgency to win it all. They don't respond to questions about motivation saying they are more motivated. They indicate motivation has never been an issue with this team.

I desperately want to see Zac and Burrow win the Super Bowl. I spent nearly a decade living in CO for work before returning home to Ohio. While out there, I closely followed and watched the Denver Nuggets (I'm from Cincy and will never like the Cavs; it was easy to root for the Nuggets being from an NBA-less city). Seeing Malone and Jokic/Murray grow and develop as a team only to win it all made me realize just how much I want Zac, Burrow, and the Bengals to experience the joy of a Super Bowl victory. They deserve it and I hope they can earn it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 10:36 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've been listening to the Zac and Joe interviews from camp. I like that both seem calm and collected and express the team has a sense of urgency to win it all. They don't respond to questions about motivation saying they are more motivated. They indicate motivation has never been an issue with this team.

I desperately want to see Zac and Burrow win the Super Bowl. I spent nearly a decade living in CO for work before returning home to Ohio. While out there, I closely followed and watched the Denver Nuggets (I'm from Cincy and will never like the Cavs; it was easy to root for the Nuggets being from an NBA-less city). Seeing Malone and Jokic/Murray grow and develop as a team only to win it all made me realize just how much I want Zac, Burrow, and the Bengals to experience the joy of a Super Bowl victory. They deserve it and I hope they can earn it.

Yeah, was nice seeing the Nuggets win it all, hope we are the next team to taste that for the first time in 2024.
Reply/Quote