Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This might not be the Bengals season...
The defense looked like they picked up where they left off last year.Great game for the defense.Unfortunately,about the only positive you could take from this game.
Reply/Quote
Oh so back to this again. Season over after one game. Oh wait the OP is Trademark.. LoL never mind. Good grief.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Massive week 1 overreaction, as expected. The best player on the team had the worst game of his career, fumbling once (twice, when you consider what the second non-fumble cost), and threw 4 INTs (with another called off due to penalty), and the other team needed a last second FG to win.

This team will be fine, though this game was really ugly.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: We were -5 in TO and should have won. Defense looked great. Not sure I see the full doom and gloom.

I so think at some point we need to stop blaming the OL for all the problems and put more focus on Burrow/Zac. I know Zac gets a lot if hate but Burrow makes the OL look soooo much worse than they are. 

Burrow lost the game,  needs to rebound against cowboys 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Massive week 1 overreaction, as expected. The best player on the team had the worst game of his career, fumbling once (twice, when you consider what the second non-fumble cost), and threw 4 INTs (with another called off due to penalty), and the other team needed a last second FG to win.

This team will be fine, though this game was really ugly.

I think we're pretty grounded and reasonable seeing as Burrow is on pace to have 85 turnovers and get sacked 119 times this season.

Positive?  Well, we almost won despite being a massing 5 turnovers underwater. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we're pretty grounded and reasonable seeing as Burrow is on pace to have 85 turnovers and get sacked 119 times this season.

Positive?  Well, we almost won despite being a massing 5 turnovers underwater. 

Zac Taylor is still a terrible coach regardless
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: The AFC North looks like it's going to be a slaughterhouse, losing to a mediocre Steelers team is worrisome and next week going on the road vs a much better Dallas team is scary, I can only imagine the day Parsons will have after what TJ Watt did...

It’s like the swans returning to Capistrano every year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:49 PM)Trademark Wrote: Zac Taylor is still a terrible coach regardless

That's a worry at this point. But, there are other worries too.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we'll be playing against Cooper Rush and the Cowboys next week, so we can go 1-1 and be right back in it and blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:15 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Looks like we'll be playing against Cooper Rush and the Cowboys next week, so we can go 1-1 and be right back in it and blah blah blah.

Add Rush to the HOF scrub Qbs for find new life against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:28 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Add Rush to the HOF scrub Qbs for find new life against the Bengals.

Not impossible...hmm.........damn.
Reply/Quote