Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This one goes to the coaches
This team looked like a dumpster fire in the first half. I’ve been very critical of the defensive gameplans, but those half time adjustments were hot!!! Great adjustments on both sides of the ball. Mixon looked like a different player in the second half. Great teams win games when they might not be playing that well...Great win!!!
Reply/Quote
They called a terrible game in the first half, good they pulled their heads out of their asses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Fingers crossed the worm has turned on our 2nd half woes
Reply/Quote
Defense looked much better in the 2nd half too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They called a terrible game in the first half, good they pulled their heads out of their asses.

Defense gave up 7 points (1 drive of 95 yards) in half one. They gave up 25 garbage yards at end of the game again, but still less than 300 yards for game which is great in todays offensive NFL,  2 defensive TD's and awesome second half. Tannehill was rated 7th best passer in the NFL this year and has been great for lat 15 games played.

They shut him down!!

Punt return and or special teams have to get it together, blocked FG and punt return for TD with 20 seconds left in the half? Why kick it to him?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The trenches won it in the fourth.. miami was gassed and gettimg manhandled on both sides.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Defense gave up 7 points (1 drive of 95 yards) in half one. They gave up 25 garbage yards at end of the game again, but still less than 300 yards for game which is great in todays offensive NFL,  2 defensive TD's and awesome second half. Tannehill was rated 7th best passer in the NFL this year and has been great for lat 15 games played.

They shut him down!!

Punt return and or special teams have to get it together, blocked FG and punt return for TD with 20 seconds left in the half? Why kick it to him?

Dolphins are averaging 20.5 ppg . 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Defense gave up 7 points (1 drive of 95 yards) in half one. They gave up 25 garbage yards at end of the game again, but still less than 300 yards for game which is great in todays offensive NFL,  2 defensive TD's and awesome second half. Tannehill was rated 7th best passer in the NFL this year and has been great for lat 15 games played.

They shut him down!!

I NEVER talk about play calling, but that was what I was referring to.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't play fantasy but I gotta think the D had a pretty big fantasy points day. Only thing is, who in their right mind would have started them?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They called a terrible game in the first half, good they pulled their heads out of their asses.
I disagree, we struggled 1st half but specials gave is a 10 point swing, play calling was not horrible execution was bad 1st half.
Reply/Quote