Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This organization proved they don’t care about winning
(10-22-2018, 12:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: The headline today should of been “Bengals fire Teryl Austin” the headline at the beginning of the year should of been “Bengals parting ways with Lewis” this organization has proved time and time again they don’t care about winning. For instance we could of had Mahomes instead we take Ross who has done nothing. This organization doesn’t care about winning. Even if they somehow make the playoffs it will probably be the same results again. I hope I’m wrong and I hope this post doesn’t age well. But with the way it’s looking, it’s looking like the same old, same old. Don’t get me wrong I like Dalton, but it’s just frustrating

Totally agree.  Marvin should have been gone at least two years ago, and would have been in any other organization.
Reply/Quote
Mike "The Miser" Brown has never cared about winning.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: The headline today should of been “Bengals fire Teryl Austin” the headline at the beginning of the year should of been “Bengals parting ways with Lewis” this organization has proved time and time again they don’t care about winning. For instance we could of had Mahomes instead we take Ross who has done nothing. This organization doesn’t care about winning. Even if they somehow make the playoffs it will probably be the same results again. I hope I’m wrong and I hope this post doesn’t age well. But with the way it’s looking, it’s looking like the same old, same old. Don’t get me wrong I like Dalton, but it’s just frustrating

Really, who are you going to replace him with that can do any better in a week?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The FO fired Zampese mid season.  I think Austin should go and Haslett.

The FO has Lazor waiting in the wings to take over at OC. Who do you want to take over the D???
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So every team that has missed on a first round draft pick does not want to win?

C'mon, this is getting silly.

Trust me,this is not an nfl caliber team,it just is not,they are still moaning about the stoolers whipping their ass and its in their heads.once again,they are an embarrassment to our city and the whole nfl knows this,they earn their title of the worse franchise in all of sports,and they couple of good players they have are already wanting out of here. ThumbsUp Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 05:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The FO has Lazor waiting in the wings to take over at OC. Who do you want to take over the D???

I see no one on staff that could take over at this point.  Maybe Lewis could HC and DC.  But that won't happen. They will likely give Austin the rest of the year. But hopefully they let him go.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:42 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Caption this:

[Image: Pzk8Kgr.jpg]

"Marvin!  Ol' Marvy boy... Question: Have you ever seen the Kool-Aid guy and Andy Reid in the same room?!?  Heh heh.  Asking for a friend... *snort*!  Keep up the good work buddy.  See you on Monday.  Make sure you put 2 creamers in my coffee.  Well, gotta go.  Katie wants to get some BBQ!!"

[Image: th?id=OIP.fw3GZfNNIlHDFXqeNxpNTAHaE7&pid...=246&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Red rum!  Red rum!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

We would have never taken Mahomes. He has no police record. Did anyone here tony dungee during pre game. He said in the draft when he was Still coaching when a player got into some kind of trouble. They and all other teams marked them off there draft board and said the bengals will still take them
Reply/Quote
What the Bengals D was ranked #31 while the O was ranked #6 going into that game - and people want to blow up the #6 O because of one bad game? On what planet does that make sense? Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:06 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: We would have never taken Mahomes.  He has no police record.  Did anyone here tony dungee during pre game. He said in the draft when he was Still coaching when a player got into some kind of trouble. They and all other teams marked them off there draft board and said the bengals will still take them

Yes.  No other team has touched a draft pick with a questionable history.

[Image: th?id=OIP.iVmZRvbKyQjUlk5WN-_3AAHaEK&pid...=273&h=154]
Reply/Quote

When are they going to start playing not to loose. I would have started at 14 to 7
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt the Bengals were taken to the woodshed last night. but what do you do with an offense that scored 10 points and allowed 7 against the worst D in the NFL that was missing 2 superstars.

We knew KC was going to score, we just thought our O could kinda keep pace.

Exactly. We knew KC was going to score a ton on this D. Even the most optimistic felt the win would have to come in a shootout. The Offense is the big letdown to take away from the game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:06 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: We would have never taken Mahomes.  He has no police record.  Did anyone here tony dungee during pre game. He said in the draft when he was Still coaching when a player got into some kind of trouble. They and all other teams marked them off there draft board and said the bengals will still take them

"Tony Dungy is right.  You gotta pick up that Bengal trash after they get that criminal stuff outta their system."

[Image: th?id=OIP.7OrTjm-vusFpE0-yJr9G3wHaEU&pid...=287&h=168]

Is Elway turning into...

[Image: th?id=OIP.1ehzpxxcS1O5qKHR_BI4gAAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote

Yeah, that is the only reason we drafted Dalton.  His criminal history.

This just is all just BS.  EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE takes guys who have gotten in trouble in college and Dungy has no clue what players other teams took off their draft boards.

Plus the only reason Dungy was able to draft Warren Sapp was because he fell in the draft due to a failed drug test.

That line of trolling has been out of date almost as long as Dungy has been out of coaching.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 10:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, that is the only reason we drafted Dalton.  His criminal history.

This just is all just BS.  EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE takes guys who have gotten in trouble in college and Dungy has no clue what players other teams took off their draft boards.

Plus the only reason Dungy was able to draft Warren Sapp was because he fell in the draft due to a failed drug test.

That line of trolling has been out of date almost as long as Dungy has been out of coaching.

**** Tony Dungy.....ex Stooler.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 05:28 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Trust me,this is not an nfl caliber team,it just is not,they are still moaning about the stoolers whipping their ass and its in their heads.once again,they are an embarrassment to our city and the whole nfl knows this,they earn their title of the worse franchise in all of sports,and they couple of good players they have are already wanting out of here. ThumbsUp Hilarious LMAO

First Fortyyearfan post short enough for me to bother reading in a long time.

Still sorry I wasted my time.

Nothing but another stump speech for "Drama Queen of the Year" award.
Reply/Quote

There is certainly a lot to be faulted about this organization.   But saying they don't care about winning is not one of them.

Mike Brown comes from a proud football family that obviously cares about winning, and before the 90s had a good record of winning.  It's a family heritage.   It's his decision-making that is questionable, not his desire to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 12:26 PM)3wt Wrote: There is certainly a lot to be faulted about this organization.   But saying they don't care about winning is not one of them.

Mike Brown comes from a proud football family that obviously cares about winning, and before the 90s had a good record of winning.  It's a family heritage.   It's his decision-making that is questionable, not his desire to win.

His decision-making is not questionable, it is horrible.

Some hypocrites give Dalton a pass when he is 0-4 in the playoffs blame Marvin for going 0-7 in the playoffs and conveniently forget that Mike Brown has been hands on owner since 1991 and has a losing record, also 0-7 in the playoffs, but at least Marvin has an over .500 record with the Bengals and he did not take long to make the playoffs with his best team, the 2005 Bengals.

The owner is considered by many as the worst owner in the NFL and some polls SPORT Teams!!!!!

Just google "Mike Brown worst owner". You can't say that Marvin Lewis is the worst coach. Too start off with worst coaches see what Mike Brown has hired before he hired Marvin.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wish people would realize that Mahomes would be struggling on this team with our lack of blocking and lack of real targets. He has multiple targets in KC all with game breaking speed and an OL that has pretty much kept him clean all season.
Reply/Quote