Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place has a lot of trolls lately.
That's all. Just pointing it out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are aware of them. We try to give a little more leniency than the official boards, but we do review troll accounts.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Some of it is fairly obvious and we try to nip it in the bud. And sometimes we miss it.

But since the topic is brought up, it's a good time to remind everyone if there is a specific issue, report it. Whether it's a post or someone obviously trolling, if you think it disrupts the good flow of the board, report it. The mod team is trying to make sure things flow smooth, but sometimes a few things fall through the cracks.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the response guys. Glad to know it's not just me that has noticed this.
Reply/Quote
Who's this treeee fellow. Seems a bit trolly.... I'd keep my eye on him, mods.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A big problem is that some people throw out the troll label way too much. Just because someone is annoying, doesn't automatically mean they're a troll. 

I agree that we have a pretty big troll problem though. If you actually know how to spot them, there's been quite a few (or maybe just 2-3 guys with 172 accounts). Like BD said, we've been on top of it. Known trolls who come back with new accounts are banned as soon as we find them out. We've been giving a long leash to newbies though...sometimes.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 12:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A big problem is that some people throw out the troll label way too much. Just because someone is annoying, doesn't automatically mean they're a troll. 

I agree that we have a pretty big troll problem though. If you actually know how to spot them, there's been quite a few (or maybe just 2-3 guys with 172 accounts). Like BD said, we've been on top of it. Known trolls who come back with new accounts are banned as soon as we find them out. We've been giving a long leash to newbies though...sometimes.

Just spray the place down with this:
[Image: VqlMj4h.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:16 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just spray the place down with this:
[Image: VqlMj4h.jpg]

UV Lights.... turn them to stone
Reply/Quote