Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This season cant end fast enough.....
(12-09-2018, 11:20 AM)corpjet Wrote: like it or not smart Bengals fans will cheer for us to lose out and get higher draft picks......winning does us no good and would only give Marvin a glimpse of hope to stay.

Our best case scenario to end the year is.......

We lose out
Get a top 10 (edited) draft pick
Marvin and Hue get fired

Tell me Im wrong........

You aren't wrong. I'm in the same boat. Just like last year any wins now will only be used to bring Marvin back for more of the same. 
 I hope they get blown out.  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 12:18 PM)kevin Wrote: Malik Jefferson ?  Our problems are solved. 

That's not really a me problem.  It's a Bengals problem.  Just add it to the pile.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 12:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We had a lot of new coaches this past year. New offensive line coach. New DC.

Those units actually arguably got worse...

And I know people will say Marvin is the cause, but the coordinators and position coaches are who works with the guys day to day.

Let’s start with a new HC, OC, & DC and go from there.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 12:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly...a Top 5 pick? This team isn't 1 player away. Or 2 players away. Or 3 players away.

They're an entire coaching staff and about 8 players performing better away.

^This^

Pick 6, pick 9, pick 12 isn't going to matter that much for this team where it's at. Like Pistons says we're not 2 or 3 players away we're 6 or 8 away. And most importantly, we could have the first 5 picks in the draft and it matters not if MB doesn't shit can Merv, Hue and company.

But sure I'm crossing my fingers that we lose out hoping, beyond all hope that maybe, just maybe, ole Mikey boy will see the light.

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea.
Reply/Quote
Do not buy into the thought that losing out will cost Marvin his job. Not with the perfect excuse he has in his hip pocket.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
While I can't necessarily root for the Bengals to lose, I won't be at all upset if they finish 5-11 as I believe that is the only hope we have at moving on for Marvin, although I'm not entirely convinced that will do the trick either based on some of the excuses Mr. Brown will have to fall back on given what's occurred this season.
Reply/Quote