(01-31-2019, 08:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dave ? Dave's not here

"This is code name Hard Hat"

"What did you say, lard ass?"

LOL 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2019, 01:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we went outside of the organization to land a pretty hot name, and that guy is starting out with more power than Marv (got to pick his entire staff + has major say in personnel)? Gotta love it.

Rock On

That says it all.  Once they met him, that was it.  He knocked their socks off.  The tea leaves are saying so many great things.

How pissed might Marvin end up being?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2019, 09:01 PM)McC Wrote: That says it all.  Once they met him, that was it.  He knocked their socks off.  The tea leaves are saying so many great things.

How pissed might Marvin end up being?

If Taylor winds up winning a playoff game in his first year, ol Merv would probably be pretty pissed. Can you imagine?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 03:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If Taylor winds up winning a playoff game in his first year, ol Merv would probably be pretty pissed. Can you imagine?

Think about all the tap dancing, back peddling, and crow eating that would be going on here if ZT and AD won a playoff game the first season.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 03:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Think about all the tap dancing, back peddling, and crow eating that would be going on here if ZT and AD won a playoff game the first season.

Please let that happen.  Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 03:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Think about all the tap dancing, back peddling, and crow eating that would be going on here if ZT and AD won a playoff game the first season.

I'm not sure many are doubting that possibility..

We were 4-1 and looking pretty good till the wheels fell off and the IR filled up.

So we have a pretty talented team.. Obviously you don't have superstars starting every position but no one does.

Few holes to fill a change in philosophy and we could be right back in the thick of things.  Last few years we have been on the outside looking in.  With several close losses that could have gotten us there.

If they do win a playoff game this coming season... Will most of you Dalton haters still be trying to ship him off?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2019, 01:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we went outside of the organization to land a pretty hot name, and that guy is starting out with more power than Marv (got to pick his entire staff + has major say in personnel)? Gotta love it.

Rock On

Shows the change in the FO  

And some of the things that handcuffed ol marv during his tenure.  

Well that and other teams kept taking our coaches (so we were doing some things right lol)
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 03:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If Taylor winds up winning a playoff game in his first year, ol Merv would probably be pretty pissed. Can you imagine?

I can imagine. And even if there isn't a playoff win the first year, the difference will still be apparent. But Marv won't be half as pissed as Fred will be.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

It's alright, he'll still have his millions to comfort him in his time of sadness, oh and memories too!  They'll never be able to take his memories from him.  Like that one time, he was mere seconds of game time from overcoming that playoff drought.  He'll probably remember that one for the rest of his life, likely haunts him in his nightmares, and get's him pointed and laughed at by small children when he's out in public.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 03:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's alright, he'll still have his millions to comfort him in his time of sadness, oh and memories too!  They'll never be able to take his memories from him.  Like that one time, he was mere seconds of game time from overcoming that playoff drought.  He'll probably remember that one for the rest of his life, likely haunts him in his nightmares, and get's him pointed and laughed at by small children when he's out in public.

that game haunts us all.......

but for about 60 secs we had finally won a playoff game....
Reply/Quote