Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This shout box with the mobile version
The shoutbox just covers my screen every time.. Somewhere the coding is screwed up. The desktop version helps temporarily, but it always reverts back to the mobile version and the shoutbox returns to cover the screen.
Check the parameters. It shouldn't be the only thing you see when you log in, but for me that's basically the only thing I see.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You should refer to the mobile version thread. There was a tutorial by holic on how to fix that issue with it going from desktop to mobile
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 08:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You should refer to the mobile version thread. There was a tutorial by holic on how to fix that issue with it going from desktop to mobile

It was magically fixed thanks to the miracle of space age technology or something like that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote