Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team always responds....
First it was, "What's his name?" "Doesn't matter, we locking them all down". Beat the Chiefs.

Then it was, "Fairly tough defense." Went to Tampa, beat the Bucs.

The league and the owners give us a total screw job, this could be motivation for the next 5 games.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: First it was, "What's his name?"  "Doesn't matter, we locking them all down".  Beat the Chiefs.

Then it was, "Fairly tough defense."  Went to Tampa, beat the Bucs.

The league and the owners give us a total screw job, this could be motivation for the next 5 games.

well the organization  and players needs to get their heads on straight quick then.. thank god we are not playing Lamar this weekend.. that is the one saving grace in this major distraction
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well the organization  and players needs to get their heads on straight quick then.. thank god we are not playing Lamar this weekend.. that is the one saving grace in this major distraction

What makes you think they don’t? You’re being silly. They are clearly reacting to an unprecedented issue. You want them to just “shut up and play ball?” Acting as if they don’t have every right to express their frustration is stupid,
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well the organization  and players needs to get their heads on straight quick then.. thank god we are not playing Lamar this weekend.. that is the one saving grace in this major distraction

Whatever, we would beat them with Lamar as well.  This is a cluster and i hope they use it as fuel.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well the organization  and players needs to get their heads on straight quick then.. thank god we are not playing Lamar this weekend.. that is the one saving grace in this major distraction

Capt Lou and his boys ain't scared of ol shitty britches.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Sources confirm that they do still, in fact gotta play us.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: What makes you think they don’t? You’re being silly. They are clearly reacting to an unprecedented issue. You want them to just “shut up and play ball?” Acting as if they don’t have every right to express their frustration is stupid,

that is your opinion, i never said not to express frustration, i said time to get focused and it tends to be better to have the organization battle not the players, they need to focus on game more and what ive read from fans of boycotting game that can hurt us also... 
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't have been as confident with past Bengals teams. The spotlight fell on us and we always failed.

Not this team though. I have little doubt that if any team can come through this stronger, it's these Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: that is your opinion, i never said not to express frustration, i said time to get focused and it tends to be better to have the organization battle not the players, they need to focus on game more and what ive read from fans of boycotting game that can hurt us also... 

I’m curious as to why you don’t think they are focused?
Reply/Quote
Screw em all and let's win the whole damn thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:24 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Screw em all and let's win the whole damn thing.

Yeah, give em all a big shit burger to eat!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:10 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Sources confirm that they do still, in fact gotta play us.

One team got away without doing it...

At the end of the day, I'm glad that kid is looking like he's gonna be alright though. The rest of this is just entertainment... With a pile of bullshit on top of it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ted Karras said you dont win the division until you have home field so they are playing like they still have to win it. Joe Mixon said it was no big deal because this wasn't the championship they were after. The guys will be ok

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yup, no one wants to have to play the Bengals anywhere. Not saying anyone fears playing anyone else. Just that this team is highly motivated and highly capable.
Reply/Quote
Hamlin recovered = Check

NFL Screws Bengals = Check

-------------------------------------

I'm no longer concerned about any hangover effect... this team now has a big mfer chip on it's shoulder
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote