Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is done
Blow it up. Everything. The roster, coaches, owner, the stadium , all of it.

Move them outta here. I will gladly wait for another franchise just to get rid of the god damn Brown family
Reply/Quote
But we only lost by 1 to Seattle last week!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:29 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Blow it up.  Everything.  The roster, coaches, owner, the stadium , all of it.  

Move them outta here.  I will gladly wait for another franchise just to get rid of the god damn Brown family

If this franchise leaves, you will never, ever see another NFL team again in the city of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:36 PM)#1 Bengal Fan in KS Wrote: If this franchise leaves, you will never, ever see another NFL team again in the city of Cincinnati.

The Bengals may be in the NFL, but they are managed like a mom and pop shop more than like an actual billion dollar franchise.
Reply/Quote
We're not done yes we're 0-2 but both are NFC teams. Next week should be a better matchup for us against Buffalo at least Defensively.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:47 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're not done yes we're 0-2  but both are NFC teams. Next week should be a better matchup for us against Buffalo at least Defensively.

We basically have to beat Buffalo and Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:36 PM)#1 Bengal Fan in KS Wrote: If this franchise leaves, you will never, ever see another NFL team again in the city of Cincinnati.

Tell that to Cleveland.

I guarantee that if this city didn't cave and build PBS we would already have another Bengals franchise with a new owner, a nicer stadium and a better record
Reply/Quote

Just like the old Cincinnati Royals basketball team!!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:51 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Tell that to Cleveland.

I guarantee that if this city didn't cave and build PBS we would already have another Bengals franchise with a new owner, a nicer stadium and a better record

As big a joke as the Browns have been since they came back in 98 or so, they got to keep their records and HOFers and championships....sure, you have to go back like 60 years for that stuff but we are a franchise that can go back 51 years and come up with a big ol' nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:51 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Tell that to Cleveland.

Cleveland has an historic past in the NFL and a national fan base. The Bengals have neither. This team leaves and there will not be a replacement coming, EVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We basically have to beat Buffalo and Pittsburgh.

Good things have to happen for us  sure but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.  As bad as today was it was only one game. Teams have had terrible games before and bounced back.
J24

Reply/Quote
Let's face it , As far as skill goes, the Cincinnati Bengals are a CFL team at best
Reply/Quote
With the oline on life support, this team is done, I agree. But only if we are talking the Superbowl and playoff run (or even the North).

8-8 should be the next goal, we'll know in the next 2 weeks how done they really are.

You're not going to win many games with your 4th string LT (who really is a guard) protecting you blind side with no threat of run while playing from behind with a defenses that can't get off the field.

The team has a lot of issues. AJ's not going to be enough to save the season. We need a couple more off-season's and a whole new Oline. Nothing that's going to get fixed mid year.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:04 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Let's face it , As far as skill goes, the Cincinnati Bengals are a CFL team at best

Maybe they can move up north and become the long awaited Atlantic Schooners.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Good things have to happen for us  sure but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.  As bad as today was it was only one game. Teams have had terrible games before and bounced back.

Nothing good has happened to this franchise since Paul died. Mike Brown is incompetent and his daughter isn’t much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:15 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Nothing good has happened to this franchise since Paul died.  Mike Brown is incompetent and his daughter isn’t much better.  

We're due lol.
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:15 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Nothing good has happened to this franchise since Paul died. Mike Brown is incompetent and his daughter isn’t much better.

You have to blame Paul and Modell for this mess. Paul was so hurt by what happened in Cleveland that you know he told Mikey boy to always keep it in the family and not let outsiders have control. Not going to get any better with Katie as MB has passed on the nepotism legacy to her.

(Same reason PB hired Tiger Johnson over Bill Walsh)
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Good things have to happen for us  sure but it's not out of the realm of possibilities.  As bad as today was it was only one game. Teams have had terrible games before and bounced back.

As good as week 1 was, it was still a loss and it counted, just like this week's loss.

Reply/Quote
( with fingers in ears) repeat over and over, Fat Randy cost us the game, Dalton is great, and Dre can tackle. If you say it long enough you will be like the other blind fans who refuse to see the obvious.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:53 PM)BengalChris Wrote: As good as week 1 was, it was still a loss and it counted, just like this week's loss.

Ok what's your point. The Colts started 1-4 last season and made the playoffs. Point being counting a team out with this much talent is kinda silly.
J24

Reply/Quote