Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is done
(09-15-2019, 08:38 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Ok what's your point. The Colts started 1-4 last season and made the playoffs. Point being counting a team out with this much talent is kinda silly.

Are we really that talented though? We’re absolutely terrible at OL and LB. Two entire position groups being bad is hard to overcome.

Other than WR I’d say SF was better than us at every position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 08:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are we really that talented though? We’re absolutely terrible at OL and LB. Two entire position groups being bad is hard to overcome.

Other than WR I’d say SF was better than us at every position.

Offensive Line yeah that's hard to overcome but we're missing Glenn and Williams ( both could come back this season). Also Jordan is young and has a ton of promise he just needs time. The right side scares me but hopefully Price can fill in and make a solid RG like draft experts thought he could.
 As for LB you can hide it a bit and I still think Pratt can have an impact they just need to give him a chance. 
I would Take our Dline, Secondary, and  skill positions and feel comfortable against the rest of the league. We're Good at QB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: With the oline on life support, this team is done, I agree. But only if we are talking the Superbowl and playoff run (or even the North).

8-8 should be the next goal, we'll know in the next 2 weeks how done they really are.

You're not going to win many games with your 4th string LT (who really is a guard) protecting you blind side with no threat of run while playing from behind with a defenses that can't get off the field.

The team has a lot of issues. AJ's not going to be enough to save the season. We need a couple more off-season's and a whole new Oline. Nothing that's going to get fixed mid year.

8-8 wont land us a franchise qb nor the best linebacker in the draft and thats what we need. 
Reply/Quote
Y'all should try playing with your kids or spending some quality time with wifey if this diversion from reality gets to you this bad.

If you don't have those things, then go find them. Watching football is fun, or it's supposed to be anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:06 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Offensive Line yeah that's hard to overcome but we're missing Glenn and Williams ( both could come back this season). Also Jordan is young and has a ton of promise he just needs time. The right side scares me but hopefully Price can fill in and make a solid RG like draft experts thought he could.
 As for LB you can hide it a bit and I still think Pratt can have an impact they just need to give him a chance. 
I would Take our Dline, Secondary, and  skill positions and feel comfortable against the rest of the league. We're Good at QB.

Depends who you ask...

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:24 PM)jason Wrote: Y'all should try playing with your kids or spending some quality time with wifey if this diversion from reality gets to you this bad.

If you don't have those things, then go find them. Watching football is fun, or it's supposed to be anyway.

There was NOTHING fun about watching that game today.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:16 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: 8-8 wont land us a franchise qb nor the best linebacker in the draft and thats what we need. 

It could get us Troy Dye or Dylan Mosses.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:16 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: 8-8 wont land us a franchise qb nor the best linebacker in the draft and thats what we need. 

No worries as we will be 5-11 at best.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:36 PM)#1 Bengal Fan in KS Wrote: If this franchise leaves, you will never, ever see another NFL team again in the city of Cincinnati.

SO WHAT!  it will save me a lot of money!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:45 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: No worries as we will be 5-11 at best.

Seems optimistic. I’m guessing 2nd pick in the draft as two teams without a win could go head to head week 16. I think this team can beat the dolphins, but that’s really not something to be excited about.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There was NOTHING fun about watching that game today.

I agree to an extent. I was there, and the weather was great, and I had good company.

The sun came up this morning too.

I must admit I'm missing those 2011- 2015 years though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote