Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team isnt going 8-2
(10-17-2016, 01:01 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: This is silly. We lost to some of the best teams in the league. Yeah, we probably won't make a run in the playoffs but we should still win in the playoffs. Look at who we lost to. @Steelers, Broncos, @Cowboys, and @Patriots. All of those teams are top teams in the NFL. We could have won most of those games too (other than the Cowboys they beat the shit out of us) if the refs actually called the game fair. The rest of our schedule is a cake walk, especially if Big Ben isn't back when we play the Steelers again. We could easily go 8-2 to finish the year.

We aren't as good as what we were last year, but we are every bit as good as we were in 2014, 2012, or 2011.

our offensive line has been chewed up by every team we played this year, was the excuse after week one, "Well the Jets have a mighty defensive line thats why." Meanwhile they are 1-4 and that defensive line only looked mighty against us.

If its such a cakewalk, what would you bet that they don't even go 7-3 for the rest of the season?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 01:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I never said I thought we could win a playoff game. I just said I think we could go 8-2 because the teams we are playing aren't anywhere near as good as who we played our first 6 games. We could easily still make the playoffs, but like I said in my above post I don't think we will do anything when we get there.

My thing is it's not like we lost by a last second FG or TD to these good teams, we've lost by a cumulative score of 118-64 for a 54 point differential.

I'm with Pistons on the remaining 10. 6-4 sounds about right IMO.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am looking at the schedule:

Browns
Native Americans
@Giants
Bills
@Ravens
Eagles
@Browns
Steelers
@Texans
Ravens

Whoever thinks this is an easy schedule is fooling themselves. And the way the the Bengals have played to get to 2-4, they can easily go 6-10 on the year if they dont get it turned around asap, which is sad to say easy to see with the lack of leadership, coaching, and overall less talent than last year.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dude if we don't get better at all, I see 2 more wins and that's being gracious, in the hopes the Browns flat out suck worse than us, and we beat Houston.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 02:13 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: My thing is it's not like we lost by a last second FG or TD to these good teams, we've lost by a cumulative score of 118-64 for a 54 point differential.

I'm with Pistons on the remaining 10. 6-4 sounds about right IMO.

We barley lost to the Steelers, and the Broncos and Patriots game were a LOT closer than what the score was. The only game we got destroyed in was the Cowboys game. I don't see any team the rest of the way that's a sure loss. I see a handful of teams the rest of the way that are sure wins. The Steelers just became a lot easier if Ben isn't playing, and the injury that he has might put him out the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote