Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team loves former 1st rounders
So why not Michael Crabtree? He was just released from the Raiders and he's turned into a pretty solid receiver and I think could work well opposite AJ, better than LaFell does anyway. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 05:42 PM)Bryan Wrote: So why not Michael Crabtree? He was just released from the Raiders and he's turned into a pretty solid receiver and I think could work well opposite AJ, better than LaFell does anyway. 

I think he was outperforming Cooper in Oakland as well...  

Hes a definite upgrade to our WR corps 

Not sure we can compete with some of the other teams budgets though after  we will see  probly goes to the browns
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think he was outperforming Cooper in Oakland as well...  

Hes a definite upgrade to our WR corps 

Not sure we can compete with some of the other teams budgets though after  we will see  probly goes to the browns

They are signing guys five mil here, four mil there, left and right.  They're gonna have to wear name tags.  The upscale housing market in Cleveland is gonna boom for the next month.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Then we can have AJ and Crabber ripping helmets off and kicking ass! Hilarious

But seriously, yeah i would take Crabtree over Lafell all day long.
Reply/Quote
Michael "I held out most of my rookie season" Crabtree?

Look at it this way. If Jon friggin Gruden doesn't want him on his team, why should we? I see selfish, prima dona personality, the type of thing this offense doesn't need to deal with.

Pass

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Michael "I held out most of my rookie season" Crabtree?  

Look at it this way.  If Jon friggin Gruden doesn't want him on his team, why should we?  I see selfish, prima dona personality, the type of thing this offense doesn't need to deal with.

Pass

Now that i think about it, i don't like that cancer shit either.

Atleast Lafell is a stand up dude.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Michael "I held out most of my rookie season" Crabtree?  

Look at it this way.  If Jon friggin Gruden doesn't want him on his team, why should we?  I see selfish, prima dona personality, the type of thing this offense doesn't need to deal with.

Pass 

Crabtree missed 5 games his rookie season. The holdout was bad but when was the last time you heard anything negative about him? He would be a perfect compliment to AJ's field stretching ability.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:34 PM)Bryan Wrote: Crabtree missed 5 games his rookie season. The holdout was bad but when was the last time you heard anything negative about him? He would be a perfect compliment to AJ's field stretching ability.

Well, even "if" they were going to spend the sort of money to bring that expensive of a player to the team, shouldn't it be a Center?  Mellow

What good does it make to bring in another weapon, if the line can't even form Andy a pocket around the Center?

Besides, we can all relax.  John Ross is going to get it together, along with Tyler Boyd, Malone and Core.  We're stacked at WR.  Too many hands to get the ball to..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He's a good receiver. I wouldn't be pissed.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, even "if" they were going to spend the sort of money to bring that expensive of a player to the team, shouldn't it be a Center?  Mellow

What good does it make to bring in another weapon, if the line can't even form Andy a pocket around the Center?

Besides, we can all relax.  John Ross is going to get it together, along with Tyler Boyd, Malone and Core.  We're stacked at WR.  Too many hands to get the ball to..

I'm not saying they shouldn't get more line help. They absolutely need it, but putting myself in Mike Brown's shoes, Crabtree would be a cheaper get than an O-lineman. I mean I know we won't do either but in my mind Crabtree would be the more likely of the 2

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, even "if" they were going to spend the sort of money to bring that expensive of a player to the team, shouldn't it be a Center?  Mellow

Pollack will have us draft his Center Sunset, sure looks like.

I think you are right about our WR's too, it is just in the air at the moment. I think John Ross is going to blow people's minds.

Boyd will at the least be a solid Slot. Malone could be that deep threat we need opening up Ross underneath.

Got a new WR coach too that no one talks about and i keep forgetting his name... Mellow

(03-15-2018, 08:06 PM)Bryan Wrote: I'm not saying they shouldn't get more line help. They absolutely need it, but putting myself in Mike Brown's shoes, Crabtree would be a cheaper get than an O-lineman. I mean I know we won't do either but in my mind Crabtree would be the more likely of the 2

Is Marquis Lee still out there anybody? I like him better as a compliment to AJ and a potential bump Lafell off the roster type.

Great quicks and speed. Crabtree isn't as quick or as fast as Lee and Lee should be cheaper i would think.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pollack will have us draft his Center Sunset, sure looks like.

I think you are right about our WR's too, it is just in the air at the moment. I think John Ross is going to blow people's minds.

Boyd will at the least be a solid Slot. Malone could be that deep threat we need opening up Ross underneath.

Got a new WR coach too that no one talks about and i keep forgetting his name... Mellow

Is Marquis Lee still out there anybody? I like him better as a compliment to AJ and a potential bump Lafell off the roster type.

Great quicks and speed. Crabtree isn't as quick or as fast as Lee and Lee should be cheaper i would think.

Lee re-upped with Jacksonville 

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:40 PM)Bryan Wrote: Lee re-upped with Jacksonville 

Damn, thanks.
Reply/Quote

Pass

This was a Cap Saving move.

Lee was resigned Hurns is on a FA tour
Reply/Quote
Hurns is a waste of time and money. He’s solid but so is Brandon label and lamellar has been here they are identical. Ones just younger.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:34 PM)Bryan Wrote: Crabtree missed 5 games his rookie season. The holdout was bad but when was the last time you heard anything negative about him? He would be a perfect compliment to AJ's field stretching ability.

Wasn't there a blow up last year about a chain getting pulled off
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wasn't there a blow up last year about a chain getting pulled off

Honestly I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything negative about him lately. 

Reply/Quote
Is Crabtree still available? SOLID 2.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 09:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is Crabtree still available? SOLID 2.

Signed with Baltimore 

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 09:04 PM)Bryan Wrote: Honestly I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything negative about him lately. 

Crabtree got in some fights last year, namely the one with Aqib Talib in the Bronco game...

I know AJ got in one last year too, but that seemed more out of frustration than anything and Ramsey calling him soft.
Reply/Quote