Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs to make SERIOUS changes to its coaching staff.
Why is that when our QB scrambles he has to direct the wide receivers? Can we not practice scramble drills that involve the wide receivers trying to get open after a scramble? Maybe I miss it during the game, but it seems to me that when other QB's scramble their wide receivers attempt to help rather than standing still.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 12:25 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Hello, I'm Mike Brown. 

Hello Mr. Brown. 

Thank you for bringing such high quality talent to the Bengals over the past several years. Some say you have built a team capable of a Super Bowl.

But why the hell do you keep signing Marvin Lewis?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 02:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's going to be a hoot seeing them trade the #1 pick in 2017 for 27 4th rounders.  Can a team be made of 53 rookies?  They'll have to sign some bloated FA for like 60 million per year to hit the cap floor.  Oooh, maybe Hue would sign Dalton or AJM to a 1 year $60 mil contract!

Eh, next offseason they could throw big money at Eric Berry and Le'Veon Bell to go with their 1st overall QB and 13 other draft picks. Lol

Had to look and see. It really isn't a very good FA class next year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 03:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eh, next offseason they could throw big money at Eric Berry and Le'Veon Bell to go with their 1st overall QB and 13 other draft picks. Lol

We shall see, but I can't imagine that FO being able to resist the temptation of turning that #1 pick into a ridiculous amount of lower picks.  They seem addicted to accruing late-round picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 03:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eh, next offseason they could throw big money at Eric Berry and Le'Veon Bell to go with their 1st overall QB and 13 other draft picks. Lol

Screw Bell. We have Hill. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 02:50 PM)JasonD Wrote: Why is that when our QB scrambles he has to direct the wide receivers? Can we not practice scramble drills that involve the wide receivers trying to get open after a scramble? Maybe I miss it during the game, but it seems to me that when other QB's scramble their wide receivers attempt to help rather than standing still.

Nope, you're right, well coached teams do that sort of thing.....then there's us.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 02:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm just saying we don't have the replacements we had in prior years. Marvin still must go, but it won't be the smooth transition it could have been.

Fair enough.
Reply/Quote