Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This team needs to tank
(03-16-2019, 03:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: That is my big gripe with the expert talking heads, great at new predictions, but we never hear from them if prior predictions were wrong and in some cases very wrong. We are supposed to trust their opinions in spite of their actual results predicting.

When you think about it, what job could be better?  Get highly paid, make any bold prediction you want and never answer for any of them.  We should all have it so good.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 03:20 PM)McC Wrote: When you think about it, what job could be better?  Get highly paid, make any bold prediction you want and never answer for any of them.  We should all have it so good.

I think of an Ohio weather man. They seem to hit the weather about 50% of the time and get a raise. How mny times had they told us huge weather system coming through in 4 days, then we get no snow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I guess you listened to the Mo Egger show to come up with this tank idea?
Reply/Quote