Pittsburgh Def

My first 6 picks went
AB
Freeman
AJ
Kelce
Ajayi
Lewis

I don’t have much faith in my RBs, but I think my WRs are top notch. To get AJ in the 3rd?!?!?!? I couldn’t get to the podium fast enough. :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 09:48 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Picking 4th

Antonio Brown
AJ Green
Travis Kelce
Robert Woods
Devonta Freeman
Jay Ajayi
Dion Lewis
Marlon Mack
Russell Wilson
Andy Dalton
Justin Tucker
Pittsburgh Def

My first 6 picks went
AB
Freeman
AJ
Kelce
Ajayi
Lewis

I don’t have much faith in my RBs, but I think my WRs are top notch. To get AJ in the 3rd?!?!?!? I couldn’t get to the podium fast enough. :)

You'r RBs aren't terrible if Freeman stays healthy. I have Dion Lewis and Freeman on my team as well. I almost got AJ in the 3rd myself. I drafted 9th and got DeAndre Hopkins, and Julio Jones in the first 2 rounds. With those 3 at WR, so so RBs will get you by.

I can't believe you got Kelce in the 4th.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 02:12 PM)jason Wrote: You'r RBs aren't terrible if Freeman stays healthy. I have Dion Lewis and Freeman on my team as well. I almost got AJ in the 3rd myself. I drafted 9th and got DeAndre Hopkins, and Julio Jones in the first 2 rounds. With those 3 at WR, so so RBs will get you by.

I can't believe you got Kelce in the 4th.

I wanted Tyreek Hill in that spot but he went two picks before, so I ‘settled’ for Kelse.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I wanted Tyreek Hill in that spot but he went two picks before, so I ‘settled’ for Kelse.

I've always done the best when I've had Kelce or Gronk on my team. Had both Kelce and Tyreek last year. Hill can have some dud games... But when he scores, it is from long distance. Kelce will usually outscore whoever you're playing's TE 8 or 9 times outta 10.

I had to settle for Delaine Walker this year, but also took Tyler Eifert with the last pick... Just in case.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote