Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge News!
The FLOTUS hates all the stuff she has do as FLOTUS (and Christmas?) and she *would* care more about children in cages...but Obama.

NSFW because the "classiest" First Lady (or the First Lady that brought "class" back to the WH) loves her some F-bombs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
"Who gives a **** about Christmas decorations?"

Shots fired.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: The FLOTUS hates all the stuff she has do as FLOTUS (and Christmas?) and she *would* care more about children in cages...but Obama.

NSFW because the "classiest" First Lady (or the First Lady that brought "class" back to the WH) loves her some F-bombs.

Liberal media has always been unfair to Melania.

How do you stop your husband from caging children?  That has to through channels, the law.

UGGHH Christmas!

[Image: 4D80BB9B00000578-0-image-a-195_1529618511922.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:40 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "Who gives a **** about Christmas decorations?"

Shots fired.

The question becomes was she always a fighter in the War Against Christmas or was she a double agent?!?!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: The question becomes was she always a fighter in the War Against Christmas or was she a double agent?!?!

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious
Reply/Quote
You mean illegal aliens who broke into our Country which is a crime? You mean the kids they separate because they can be used as pawns in sex and human trafficking? You mean the kids Obama put in cages? I'd be wondering why people were attacking me for seperations also.

We have a serious self awareness and personal accountability problem in our Country.

Good thing they didn't go to China. They would probably just be shot on the spot.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:40 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "Who gives a **** about Christmas decorations?"

Shots fired.

Put that on a Starbucks cup. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 09:06 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You mean illegal aliens who broke into our Country which is a crime?  You mean the kids they separate because they can be used as pawns in sex and human trafficking? You mean the kids Obama put in cages?  I'd be wondering why people were attacking me for seperations also.

We have a serious self awareness and personal accountability problem in our Country.

Good thing they didn't go to China.  They would probably just be shot on the spot.

I mean the FLOTUS is a foul mouthed person who only cares about herself.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 09:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: I mean the FLOTUS is a foul mouthed person who only cares about herself.

Like most politicians?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 09:17 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Like most politicians?

Like her.  The woman who brought "class" back to the WH.

Personal responsibility and all that. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:40 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "Who gives a **** about Christmas decorations?"

Shots fired.

Well, I kinda understand her point. She’s busy with her anti-bullying campaign. She can’t be bothered with stringing up Xmas lights. She’s Melania F’n Trump, not Clark Griswold. JELLY OF THE MONTH CLUB FOR ALL Y’ALL!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 09:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Personal responsibility and all that. Smirk

The "personal responsibility crowd" don't apply any of their rules to the Trumps.

Personally I am upset with kids in cages no matter which President put them there, but they seem to be okay with it as long as they can blame Obama.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 11:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The "personal responsibility crowd" don't apply any of their rules to the Trumps.

Personally I am upset with kids in cages no matter which President put them there, but they seem to be okay with it as long as they can blame Obama.

Putting kids in cages, the one Obama initiative Trump didn't immediately undo. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 11:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Personally I am upset with kids in cages no matter which President put them there, but they seem to be okay with it as long as they can blame Obama.

I could be wrong, but I think the Obama argument is that people weren't complaining when Obama was doing it but are complaining when Trump was doing it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 09:06 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You mean illegal aliens who broke into our Country which is a crime?  You mean the kids they separate because they can be used as pawns in sex and human trafficking? You mean the kids Obama put in cages?  I'd be wondering why people were attacking me for seperations also.

Good thing they didn't go to China.  They would probably just be shot on the spot.

They actually were separating and detaining kids who came here legally by requesting asylum. 

Also, under the Obama administration, there was only a policy to separate children if the parent posed a risk to them or was wanted for a serious crime. The Trump administration's policy was to separate all families as a deterrent. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think the Obama argument is that people weren't complaining when Obama was doing it but are complaining when Trump was doing it. 

That would be because the policy is much different and more far reaching under Trump resulting in many more separations.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Is this a private conversation?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They actually were separating and detaining kids who came here legally by requesting asylum. 

Also, under the Obama administration, there was only a policy to separate children if the parent posed a risk to them or was wanted for a serious crime. The Trump administration's policy was to separate all families as a deterrent. 

Actually they were not. They were separating families that crossed illegally and then claimed asylum.

As to the OP: kinda scary that CNN can obtain and make public conversations such as this.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I saw this video. It's funny but ultimately I don't care what the FLOTUS thinks about her purely ceremonial and traditional responsibilities. If I were in her position, I'd be annoyed about having to do Christmas decorations too. It really reinforces this nonsense idea that the woman is the "homemaker" while the man is out working and putting that on someone who did not run for office or ask for her position (and who, almost certainly, does not want it) is not fair. Criticizing her for not wanting to do the "housework" bullshit around a mansion that has a bunch of people who work there who could easily do the things they're asking her to do out of tradition's sake is pretty sexist, in my opinion.

Her comments about the cages are stupid, but like I said, she didn't apply for her role, so why should she know anything about it or even understand the intricacies of it? That isn't her job. She just wanted to be married to a "billionaire" and live comfortably in America, after all.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 02:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually they were not. They were separating families that crossed illegally and then claimed asylum.

As to the OP: kinda scary that CNN can obtain and make public conversations such as this.

The headline says "former friend" so I'm assuming she handed the tape over the CNN.

That said, I do think it's pretty funny that so many people record their conversations with the people of this administration haha.
Reply/Quote