Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Davis 4 games for PEDs
Claims "I'm not a cheater".

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article208206449.html

Quote:But Davis? He’s a seven-time Panthers captain, as respected in the Carolina locker room as any player has ever been. Davis has an “aura” about him, Carolina quarterback Cam Newton once said. Newton jokingly nicknamed him “Charlotte’s sweetheart” due to Davis’ reputation. Even when Davis trash-talked – which he does constantly in practice – the linebacker’s words often seemed to be carved in stone.
“I’ve taken the same supplements for the last seven to eight years and never had any issues,” Davis said in the two-minute video. “Been tested numerous times over the years while taking the same stuff and, unfortunately, this is some of the things that happen when you take supplements.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article208206449.html#storylink=cpy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 11:32 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Claims "I'm not a cheater".

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article208206449.html

I think they need to quit the charade. Humans dont naturally grow the the size and strength, and have the speed that many NFL players do. How about let them take PEDs but highly regulate them and any deviation from protocol is a suspension. I know most of the league is taking shit. And judging by your avatar, you what's up and that most of the league is taking shit. Everyone knows that most of the league is taking shit. Who cares. Legalize and regulate. 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 06:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I think they need to quit the charade. Humans dont naturally grow the the size and strength, and have the speed that many NFL players do. How about let them take PEDs but highly regulate them and any deviation from protocol is a suspension. I know most of the league is taking shit. And judging by your avatar, you what's up and that most of the league is taking shit. Everyone knows that most of the league is taking shit. Who cares. Legalize and regulate. 

Well, I can see your point, but I disagree on allowing it.  Even with regulation.

Have you ever had the opportunity to compete with and against athletes that were genetically superior to most people?  I can tell you, it's a rather humbling experience.  Sure, PEDs might allow the "dedicated worker" athletes a chance to hang with those gifted folks, but not for too long.  People with regular genetics that push their bodies hard like that become susceptible to injuries, as they push their bodies beyond their natural limits.

In general, advancements in nutrition, training and sports medicine have allowed otherwise "average" people to achieve greater physical prowress than in generations past.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote