Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here if you are going to the Steelers game this week
I expect no posts. Nobody wants to admit they are going to watch a loss in the rain.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 12:13 AM)Synric Wrote: I'll be there. Who Dey.

I won’t be, but to answer The Who Dey question.

Everyone they have faced in almost a year.

Even if they win, it’s a loss for us. The bengals are in a no win situation. They need to continue to lose (which makes them losers) but if they win, they just hurt themselves.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 12:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I won’t be, but to answer The Who Dey question.

Even if they win, it’s a loss for us.  The bengals are in a no win situation. They need to continue to lose (which makes them losers) but if they win, they just hurt themselves.

Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
No but I have to go to the Jets game. My niece bought me tickets to go for my birthday. Was very difficult to act excited
Reply/Quote
I gave a short thought about taking my son for his Birthday this weekend but I’ll probably take him go a comedy club, strip club or something with better odds of being entertained.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 12:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I won’t be, but to answer The Who Dey question.

Even if they win, it’s a loss for us. The bengals are in a no win situation. They need to continue to lose (which makes them losers) but if they win, they just hurt themselves.

Yes! Lose for the benefit of the team.
Reply/Quote
I will be there rain or shine!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:23 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yes! Lose for the benefit of the team.

So you are rooting for a steeler win?
Reply/Quote