Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those 14 points at the end of the game
Did they mean anything at all? Or was that just garbage time scoring against a prevent defense?
Reply/Quote
Complete garbage time, worthless TD's. The majority of Daltons completions were check downs
Reply/Quote
They meant the Bengals didn't lose the game, they just ran out of time. Duh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Means they made it closer than what it really was.....The Cowboys weren't even trying in the fourth quarter
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Marvins gonna say we did some good thing st the end
Reply/Quote
Not really. Guess it is somewhat better then getting no points, but still not really.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Garbage Garbage..... Oh and some more Garbage. Cowboys probably already thinking about the next game in the 3rd quarter it was that easy for them.

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:05 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did they mean anything at all? Or was that just garbage time scoring against a prevent defense?

I LOVED THEM....In Fantasy Russell Wilson had a bye week, so I had to start Dalton...I needed those late game yards and 2 touchdowns....That put me over the top.  Dalton's numbers really went up for me at the end. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Garbage ! The cowboys were just running out the clock in prevent.

Sad part is the Bengals were just running out the clock as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:05 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did they mean anything at all? Or was that just garbage time scoring against a prevent defense?

Of course they meant something.  If anyone thinks that Dallas defense wasn't sad about giving up the shutout, they're kidding themselves.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I heard Michael Johnson on Sportsline and he was saying that they won the second half and just ran out of time.

Well.yeah...

After the Cowboys gashed, dominated, and easily hung 28 on your asses.

After that they just put that baby on cruise control and let it ride.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote