Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought this was really cool!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/game-of-thrones--mountain-challenges-arm-wrestling-champion-174059304.html
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 04:11 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/game-of-thrones--mountain-challenges-arm-wrestling-champion-174059304.html

which mountain.... the actor has been changed several times
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 04:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: which mountain.... the actor has been changed several times

Thanks Captain Buzzkill.  Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 04:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: which mountain.... the actor has been changed several times

Gee, I don't know.  It is impossible to tell from just watching the clip. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
BTW Bjornsson is not just an actor. He has been very successful in strongman competitions including The World's Strongest Man that they show on ESPN.

Although there is some technique to arm wresting it is not a difficult skill to master. I am sure a guy like Bjornsson would dominate this guy with just a couple of weeks training.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 01:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Gere, I don't know.  It is impossible to tell from just watching the clip. Rolleyes

im not caught up on the show it has split to far from the books for my liking
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im not caught up on the show it has split to far from the books for my liking

I have no idea who those two people were the other guy look so much bigger and it was like the other guy was just toying with him..  lol..   never seen the guys show or movie or book..
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im not caught up on the show it has split to far from the books for my liking

I never even watched a single episode of the show or tread any of the books, but by just watching the video posted in this thread I could tell who he was talking about.
Reply/Quote