Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts, Predictions, Rooting For This Weekend?
Rooting for NE, KC, GB, and ATL.

In all honesty, I feel like Brady is on another mission for number 5. (BTW I did a quick search on the 8 teams left, as far as where they finished offensively and defensively, and NE is top dog finishing 8th defensively and 4th offensively)

Rooting for NE because I think they have a better shot at stopping Thugsburgh, if they beat KC.

Rooting for KC for obvious reasons.

I can't stand Dallas, so I will root for whoever they play against.  (I used to like the Cowboys until Jerry Jones bought them.  I don't like the smugness of Rodgers, but they are playing Dallas)

Because of Sanu and Matt Ryan, I am rooting for Atlanta.
Reply/Quote
Only game I care about is KC hopefully beating Pitt. Nothing else matters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 12:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Only game I care about is KC hopefully beating Pitt. Nothing else matters.

For kicks and giggles NC, who do you see in the SB?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 12:40 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: For kicks and giggles NC, who do you see in the SB?

Steelers/Cowboys 

The fact that the Steelers almost beat the Pats without Ben makes me nervous that nobody in the AFC is going to stop them. I do think an NFC team wins it all though. I could see any of the 4 beating the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Steelers/Cowboys 

The fact that the Steelers almost beat the Pats without Ben makes me nervous that nobody in the AFC is going to stop them. I do think an NFC team wins it all though. I could see any of the 4 beating the Steelers.

The Steelers have beaten the Pats AT Gillette, one time, in 2008, the year Brady was out, since the Belichick era.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 12:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Only game I care about is KC hopefully beating Pitt. Nothing else matters.

You are a good man :andy:
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter who I'm rooting for.  The powers that be at NFL HQ wants certain teams in the Super Bowl.  The Steelers and Patriots are among them.  Seattle and Dallas, "America's Team" (riiight!) are the others.   Everyone up at HQ will be walking around with hard ons after this weekend.  I just want the food and commercials come Super Bowl sunday.  Who cares about the actual game.  The Super Bowl has turned into the Pro Bowl for me.   

edit.......for clarification purposes I would really like to see a Kansas City vs. Atlanta Super Bowl. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It doesn't matter who I'm rooting for.  The powers that be at NFL HQ wants certain teams in the Super Bowl.  The Steelers and Patriots are among them.  Seattle and Dallas, "America's Team" (riiight!) are the others.   Everyone up at HQ will be walking around with hard ons after this weekend.  I just want the food and commercials come Super Bowl sunday.  Who cares about the actual game.  The Super Bowl has turned into the Pro Bowl for me.   

Don't hold back BH62, tell us what's really on your mind!!!  Tongue

Love it.  Out of those 4 teams, I dislike the Pats the least of the 4.
Reply/Quote
I'll be rooting for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and OSU basketball team this weekend... Unfortunately for me, football is over til August.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers, Patriots and Packers and am luke warm on the Cowboys and Seahawks....so of all the possible SB match ups, I guess I'm rooting for KC and Atlanta.
Reply/Quote
NE vs HOU
KC vs PIT
DAL vs GB
ATL vs SEA

Want the home teams with the exception of Dallas. Keeping hope alive for a Brady/Rodgers Super Bowl.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
NE wins it all because they have the best QB, the best HC, the best coordinators and the ability to shut down any opponent's strengths.

As to who I want, I don't care s long as it ain't the Steelers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
who cares, Tom Brady is going to win another one.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 06:03 PM)corpjet Wrote: who cares, Tom Brady is going to win another one.....

That would be my bet if I were a betting man.
Reply/Quote
Well, who I root for is different than who will probably win. I think Pittsburgh moves on over KC. And Seattle over Atlanta. Got New England moving on and Green Bay over Dallas. Kinda hope the Packers win the Super Bowl this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I am rooting for the Falcons. No real reason except I enjoy watching offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 11:12 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Rooting for NE, KC, GB, and ATL.

In all honesty, I feel like Brady is on another mission for number 5. (BTW I did a quick search on the 8 teams left, as far as where they finished offensively and defensively, and NE is top dog finishing 8th defensively and 4th offensively)

Rooting for NE because I think they have a better shot at stopping Thugsburgh, if they beat KC.

Rooting for KC for obvious reasons.

I can't stand Dallas, so I will root for whoever they play against.  (I used to like the Cowboys until Jerry Jones bought them.  I don't like the smugness of Rodgers, but they are playing Dallas)

Because of Sanu and Matt Ryan, I am rooting for Atlanta.

I can't really root for the Pats but yeah, those are the teams.

The Chiefs i hope put the hurt on Pig Pen and pull out a win, i think they could beat Brady in a close one with that Defense and their ST's with Tyreke Hill's speed. Would be a tough game but it is possible.

I love watching Rodgers play QB, love Cobb and have always liked the Packers. Can't stand the Cowboys, same as you.

Hoping the Falcons beat the Seahawks as well. Got a good enough Offense to score lots of points and they are at home. Possible.

The SB i want is either the Falcons against the Chiefs or the Packers against the Chiefs.

My prediction is Packers/Patriots though.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It doesn't matter who I'm rooting for.  The powers that be at NFL HQ wants certain teams in the Super Bowl.  The Steelers and Patriots are among them.  Seattle and Dallas, "America's Team" (riiight!) are the others.   Everyone up at HQ will be walking around with hard ons after this weekend.  I just want the food and commercials come Super Bowl sunday.  Who cares about the actual game.  The Super Bowl has turned into the Pro Bowl for me.   

edit.......for clarification purposes I would really like to see a Kansas City vs. Atlanta Super Bowl. 

Agreed, and that ATL vs KC SB ain't happening for obvious reasons. Fwiw, the Steelers, Pats and Cowboys alone have won 15 of the 50 SBs. 8% of the league responsible for almost 1/3rd of all championships...and here they are yet again. Parity my ass.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 09:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed, and that ATL vs KC SB ain't happening for obvious reasons. Fwiw, the Steelers, Pats and Cowboys alone have won 15 of the 50 SBs. 8% of the league responsible for almost 1/3rd of all championships...and here they are yet again. Parity my ass.

It is rigged, but Trump won when everyone said he would lose lmao!
Reply/Quote
KC.....that's it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote