Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thoughts on Dre K ?
So we've seen Dre K play as much as he ever has in the past.  

Do you guys think he's someone we should retain?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hell no. He has an issue getting his head turned around when the ball is in the air. That, and he's usually molesting the receiver most of the route.
Reply/Quote
I just don't think his play equals his mouth/actions.

The dude just isn't living up to his "swag" status.
Reply/Quote
Craptrick reminds me of burnt toast. Doesn't play smart, consistently over pursues and always seems to draw a needless flag.
Reply/Quote
Well, I disagree with what has been said so far. Has he been as good as hoped? No. That said he is solid enough I feel. At the right price I'd like to see him back.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: He'll no. He has an issue getting his head turned around when the ball is in the air. That, and he's usually molesting the receeiver most of the route.

I agree, just too handsy for me. Gives up way too many big plays.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
He might be ok to keep around as a back-up, but I don't think we can count on him being a starter down the road.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:31 PM)Rattler Wrote: Craptrick reminds me of burnt toast.  Doesn't play smart, consistently over pursues and always seems to draw a needless flag.

and always at the worst times. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
^ agreed w all the negatives. Lol.

He is just "ok".
Reply/Quote
I forgot - how many TDs did that vaunted airial attack of Pittsburgh have?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
runs his mouth to much to back it up and to much contact and gets bet deep alot but has flashes of bein good which is on short routes
Reply/Quote
Well considering Dennard hasn't done much as a first round pick I can't see letting Dre go. If the Bengals without injuries could manage to keep Jones, Kirkpatrick, Hall, and Iloka on the field an entire game then they would punish most team's offensive passing.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:31 PM)Rattler Wrote: Craptrick reminds me of burnt toast.  Doesn't play smart, consistently over pursues and always seems to draw a needless flag.

X2 "swag" Sucks. you can also add he cant tackle.
Reply/Quote
DreK gets targeted often and ZERO int's = Corner is a early round need

again.

He'd be fine in the rotation but he isn't starter material.

To0 early on Dennard..

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:37 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: DreK gets targeted often and ZERO int's = Corner is a early round need

again.

He'd be fine in the rotation but he isn't starter material.

To0 early on Dennard..

I agree.  He could be fine in rotation but I don't think he should get paid starter money. 

Unless he has a stellar remainder of season/playoff they should consider options.
Reply/Quote
Hes not good and is always the target when we play elite QBs, need to get better at CB.
Reply/Quote
Sheesh, I must not be watching the same games. He's not Richard Seymour, but he is a solid NFL starter
Reply/Quote
He is a good corner who is in his first year as a full time starter. Keep him but we should always be on the lookout to improve that position.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
He seems to struggle with the smaller quicker wr's. I'd like to see him get more Int's. At his current level of play, I wouldn't make him a priority to re-sign.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:57 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Sheesh, I must not be watching the same games.  He's not Richard Seymour, but he is a solid NFL starter

I can't even picture Richard Seymour as a CB. He was one hell of a DE, though.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote