Take Herbert instead
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Joe Burrow
(12-14-2019, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Terrible idea. There’s no guarantee we’ll be in a position to get him next year. We are in a position for an elite QB this year however.

I'm not sold on Burrows. But that is just my opinion.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
He's definitely the pick now! Probably, always was.
Joe is good! He has a lot of talent around him at LSU. Ohio guy, so who know?

He's been playing pretty well. Bout win the Heisman in a few hours.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 06:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm not sold on Burrows. But that is just my opinion.

Idk who Burrows is but Joe Burrow is really damn good!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Cool

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Would be cool to have a Heisman winner on the team.
Reply/Quote
QB is the singular most important position on a team, and we have a need for it. You have to take Burrow with the first pick. No brainer.

End thread/
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No, take young and give me love
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 10:03 AM)Jpoore Wrote: No, take young and give me love

This^^^ imo too
Reply/Quote
The Bengals pass rush is playing a rather inspired game today, definitely keeping the team in the game. Seeing Andy come out from the halftime break, and promptly throw an interception, only further cements the notion that Joe Burrow should be the Bengals choice over Chase Young.

The pass rush is just fine, the QBing is not..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And, there we go again. Andy Dalton, doing his best Pick6 Palmer impersonation..

Joe Burrow, or bust!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 04:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, there we go again.  Andy Dalton, doing his best Pick6 Palmer impersonation..

Joe Burrow, or bust!

Well, Boomer bestowed the striped helmet upon him today in the pregame.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:17 PM)samhain Wrote: Well, Boomer bestowed the striped helmet upon him today in the pregame.

And, there goes Andy, again.  3rd INT of the half..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, there goes Andy, again.  3rd INT of the half..

Just gotta lose one more game and he's ours for the taking.  I hope they get pasted in Miami.  If that happens, then I can root for them to beat Baker and the Stains in week 17.  This tanking stuff feels unnatural.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 08:31 PM)samhain Wrote: Just gotta lose one more game and he's ours for the taking.  I hope they get pasted in Miami.  If that happens, then I can root for them to beat Baker and the Stains in week 17.  This tanking stuff feels unnatural.

And with Cleveland getting their asses waxed in Arizona today, they are guaranteed of not having a winning season.  For all the moves, all of the money spent to surround Mayfield with talent, that team really has found a way to underachieve..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
My thoughts on Joe Burrow:

We're taking him.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And with Cleveland getting their asses waxed in Arizona today, they are guaranteed of not having a winning season.  For all the moves, all of the money spent to surround Mayfield with talent, that team really has found a way to underachieve..

They gave him everything but a real coach and an o-line.  Couldn't have happened to a bigger *****, err I mean nicer guy.  
Reply/Quote