Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF disses Kenny Anderson
(12-19-2019, 04:59 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Ken Anderson, Ken Riley, Isaac Curtis and maybe Max Montoya should have been voted into the Hall-of-Fame a long time ago.  Does it have something to do with the Brown family owning the Bengals?  If those guys can't get in will "Whit" or A.J. or Chad ever get in?

I doubt it.  The NFL isn't the NFL of today without Paul Brown.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: and Ken Riley too.  Neither made the cut for the special induction.  

so in other words water is wet
Reply/Quote
What else is new?

I am sure others already have said this. Bogus. Whatever
Reply/Quote
This is the context that makes this a huge snub:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
2 more freaking Steelers
Donnie Shell over Ken Riley?    They were essentially contemporaries.   Played about same number of games....riley has 14 more interceptions and 3 more TDs and wasn't surrounded by other legitimate HoF defenders.   farce.
Cowturd....really?   Total crock of shit.     Tomlin will be a HoF coach also if they use the same criteria.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: and Ken Riley too.  Neither made the cut for the special induction.  

Robbed again, IMO
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Title of thread should really e "HOF disses Brown family"
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
It seems like if you remain relevant as an announcer or something you get in. Most of the guys on the list were not even top 3 at their position when they were playing. This is a year when 1or 2 should get in not 5. They need to stop this 5 people and how ever many old folks and just do if you get a certain new of vote your in. Some years it may be 8 and some years 2.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This is the context that makes this a huge snub:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The HOF says... "Meh...".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I quit caring about the HOF and probowl a long time ago. 
If the MLB all star game were played like the pro bowl they'd pitch underhand and hit with plastic wiffle bats, no infield at all and 9 players all in left field on the warning track..maybe the dugout if they were lucky with a single blind guy hitting in all 9 spots.
The NFL selects pro bowl players to be just as bad as humanly possible like a bunch of 9 year old girls pretending to be pro wrestlers. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote