Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe
So, everything else on my interwebs seems great the last 48 hours, but ye olde MB seems to be running really slooooooooooooow.

Maybe it is just more traffic due to the season being in swing, but I wondered if anyone else is seeing performance issues. (Not the kind you go to your doctor and get a blue pill for, wiseass!) Is there something that needs to be updated or turned on or off? Anyone else seeing a slow down?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Tried on a different device?

Working same as usual for me on my comp and phone.

But, I rarely have "performance issues." Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whole damn interwebs is jacked today. Daddy's kid got pissed at someone and deciced to DDOS dyn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Whole damn interwebs is jacked today.   Daddy's kid got pissed at someone and deciced to DDOS dyn

Yeah, I heard this about an hour after I put up the thread. Wonder if this was the issue...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
We have a massage board?

That's awesome! I need some rubbing in my lower back!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 08:20 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: We have a massage board?

That's awesome! I need some rubbing in my lower back!

My response is to your ever changing sig... which currently references the Amish. I saw a sign today for a dentist named "Amish Patel." I pictured a man with a white shirt, black suit and turban, with a horse and buggy, eating curry outside the Quickie Mart owned by his brother, Apu Patel.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 08:24 PM)xxlt Wrote: My response is to your ever changing sig... which currently references the Amish. I saw a sign today for a dentist named "Amish Patel." I pictured a man with a white shirt, black suit and turban, with a horse and buggy, eating curry outside the Quickie Mart owned by his brother, Apu Patel
Hey! I know Apu! He used to run the concessions at the Dinosaur Egg Toss in the Creation Museum's parking lot.  2 for 1 schnitzels on Sunday mornings!
Good dude!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 09:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hey! I know Apu! He used to run the concessions at the Dinosaur Egg Toss in the Creation Museum's parking lot.  2 for 1 schnitzels on Sunday mornings!
Good dude!

Ja, das is gut schnitzel! Even the Amish Indians know that saying in the Greater Petersburg area.
Reply/Quote
DDDDDDOSS ATTAXIN AND WINNIN, SOMETHIN BENGALS NOT DO DIS YEAR
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote