Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread direction
When I click on a thread I receive the first post. On the old Bengals board, when I click on a thread I get the latest post.

How do I get the latest post when I click on a thread instead of the first post?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 04:39 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: When I click on a thread I receive the first post. On the old Bengals board, when I click on a thread I get the latest post.

How do I get the latest post when I click on a thread instead of the first post?

Clicking on the green arrow in front of the thread title will take you to newest unread posts.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Clicking on the green arrow in front of the thread title will take you to newest unread posts.

Shut the front door!!!!   How am I just now finding out about this?  I always had to click the last page and scroll down to the newest post.  I've done that forever!  Is this just a new feature on the new board or did the old board have the green arrow too? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Shut the front door!!!!   How am I just now finding out about this?  I always had to click the last page and scroll down to the newest post.  I've done that forever!  Is this just a new feature on the new board or did the old board have the green arrow too? 

I've always gotten the newest posts first. I think it is a preference you select when you create your account.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Shut the front door!!!!   How am I just now finding out about this?  I always had to click the last page and scroll down to the newest post.  I've done that forever!  Is this just a new feature on the new board or did the old board have the green arrow too? 

For me if you click the Thread title it always goes to first page/post.

If I click the last post button it always takes me to the last post in the thread. (but you can only see that option from the subforums not the main page)

never tried that arrow myself either.
Reply/Quote
On the old boards, I had it to where the latest posts would display at the top. I never saw that option here, so I just use the green arrow.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Same here, Hawk!  Hilarious
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote