Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy, AFC Championship Game, Chiefs part 2
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342064

It begins.
Reply/Quote
There has to be a better Chiefs forum out there than these guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** the Chiefs.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:50 AM)Earendil Wrote: There has to be a better Chiefs forum out there than these guys.

These types of message boards are pretty small time. The Chiefs sub on Reddit for example has 138k members.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: These types of message boards are pretty small time. The Chiefs sub on Reddit for example has 138k members.

True, but I hate Reddit.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: These types of message boards are pretty small time. The Chiefs sub on Reddit for example has 138k members.

Speaking of subreddits…the Bengals has went from 90k-ish to almost 105k since December. New fans is a good thing.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Overrated team. Defense is trash. They keep talking about our o-line but they don't have the horses to sack us 9 times like Tennessee. So our WRs will feast on their secondary. Again.

Looking forward to it, and finally shutting up that obnoxious fan base that acts like Pats fans, but with 1/10th the success.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It's funny because I always kind of liked the Chiefs. Hank Stram and his 65 toss power trap calls on the sidelines from an old SB compilation we had on VHS growing up. Classic team. But living in Colorado there are a lot of Chiefs fans around and after the last game and their hubris, I'm ready to beat them down. I'm sure they're salivating at another chance to play the Bengals and prove the team wrong. And I'm sure the Bengals are excited to see them again and prove a point that it wasn't a fluke. I'm expecting a good game, probably more of a shootout like the Bills game today than what the last two games were like for the Bengals. But I certainly wouldn't mind at all seeing a curb stomping to claim the AFC!
Reply/Quote
Some of these clowns are probably the same ones who after we beat them spammed their whining trash all over Bengals social media and even all over Kay Adams Twitter feed. Remember we had Chiefs fans show up here embarrassed over what their fellow fans were doing.
Reply/Quote
I said earlier that the worst part of the Chiefs winning was having to deal with their obnoxious fans. They are showing themselves as expected. No need to read any further

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
i said this last time, i'll say it again...

These are the same people that worship the Warriors and Steph Curry. They are "Stans" (Think back to the Eminem song of the same name and you'll get it).

They are insufferable and only became this way (most of them) when Patrick Mahomes replaced Alex Smith. They rock the exact same behavior as Steph Curry freaks. They don't actually understand the game but love the success.

Once you weed out those clowns then it's not so bad.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Thom Brenneman is human garbage.

Anyway I have no gripe with the Chiefs fanbase. Certainly some will be obnoxious, and I suspect this forum will look obnoxious to their sane fans. No matter. I appreciate the Bengals being disrespected. It has fueled them all year through numerous barriers that were supposed to be insurmountable.

And we already know beating the Chiefs isn’t that remarkable. We did it already.
Reply/Quote
That site is toxic.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16102296&postcount=70

RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRant
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: That site is toxic.

Yeah, it's pretty 'special' place.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Honestly, most of those posts are exactly what we'd be saying if we were going to our 4th consecutive Conference Championship Game against a team who hasn't been this deep in 33 years. The fun part, at least for me, is to once again be in the position to completely make such posts look ridiculous.

I say, while annoying, we embrace it because wow...is it going to be sweet when we win.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:19 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Overrated team. Defense is trash. They keep talking about our o-line but they don't have the horses to sack us 9 times like Tennessee. So our WRs will feast on their secondary. Again.

Looking forward to it, and finally shutting up that obnoxious fan base that acts like Pats fans, but with 1/10th the success.

Let me guess, they are still calling us "Bungals" even though we are in the AFC Championship game, and have already beat their a$$ once.  Idiots.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Spott? Looks like you're probably about as smart as a dog.

HEY?  Mellow

Reply/Quote
To me, what happened to Thom Brennaman was unfortunate, since he was one of my favorite announcers for either baseball or football. It was a hot mic moment, but maybe he can make a comeback. What he said was kind of general and would be laughed off by 95% of the people watching the telecast and paying attention during the first few seconds right after the commercial break.
Reply/Quote
Three simple things to keep in mind going into this game:

1. Even when we don't look our best we still find a way to win.
2. This season, we have never split a series when playing an opponent for the second time.
3. Historically, we are undefeated in the AFC Championship round.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote