Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
They are who we learned they were back in January. Some ok people with honest assessments and a lot of obnoxiousness

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346271

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Salty bunch - but I don't blame them. Burrow snatched likely another SB from them.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Very early weather forecast, 50 degrees with cloudy skies, possible rain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs have best offense, number 1, in the NFL in YPG. We are 6th.

We are about even in yards given up on defense. We rank one spot ahead on them.

We are plus 1 in turnovers. Surprisingly they are kind of mediocre at a minus 3.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:08 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Chiefs have best offense, number 1, in the NFL in YPG.  We are 6th.

We are about even in yards given up on defense.  We rank one spot ahead on them.

We are plus 1 in turnovers.  Surprisingly they are kind of mediocre at a minus 3.

1st in points per game, too.

Bengals are 5th which is amazing, but the Chiefs have a pretty big lead. The gap between the two teams (3.7 points per game) is the same gap between the Bengals at 5th and the Jags at 16th.

They can certainly score points. Keeping Kelce in check will be key. 

I sure like the sound of 3 wins in a row against the Mahomes Chiefs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Opening line has Chefs as 3 point favorites, so the easiest way to make a statement is to "just win baby."
Reply/Quote
KC fans suck. I hope the Bengals win this
Reply/Quote
Some very salty and overconfident fans they have there. I guess with good reason, as long as they have mahomes and kelce, the wins usually follow
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:43 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Opening line has Chefs as 3 point favorites, so the easiest way to make a statement is to "just win baby."

Yep.....if they pull this one off, I think we're a playoff lock. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1st in points per game, too.

Bengals are 5th which is amazing, but the Chiefs have a pretty big lead. The gap between the two teams (3.7 points per game) is the same gap between the Bengals at 5th and the Jags at 16th.

4 in a row sounds better.
Reply/Quote
lol good lord their fans are awful
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: lol good lord their fans are awful

I think their fans are worse than Eagle fans.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1st in points per game, too.

Can Awuzie borrow someone else’s knee for just one game … puhleaze!
Reply/Quote
I hope someone just cuts Carlos Dunlap down to size. You know he likes to bat down balls and Joe has a propensity to get some knocked down
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:27 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I hope someone just cuts Carlos Dunlap down to size. You know he likes to bat down balls and Joe has a propensity to get some knocked down

Thats a good point. Dunlap has always had a good sense for when to get his hands up. With Burrow's issue with batted passes, I hope we gut check Dunlap a few times.
Reply/Quote
Their division hasn't really lived up to expectations. They seem to be rolling regardless but I still feel without Hill they have taken a step back.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 01:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....if they pull this one off, I think we're a playoff lock. 

Chiefs are the top dawg in the conference.
They have just two losses, and their total point differential across both losses combined is just 7 points.
Beating them, especially after being the 7-3 Titans, would give a big boost of confidence for the remaining games.
And while it wouldn't lock a playoff spot since the Bengals would only have 8 wins, it'd be much more likely they get in since they'd probably just need another couple after that to secure.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
We're 2-0 against Mahomes so I think Lou knows what to do. Hopefully this time we don't wait until halftime to do it. Let's get a complete game out of all three phases.
Reply/Quote
Some arrogant DBAG MF'ers right there! I want to pound Mahomes in the ground, but i will be happy with a 1 point win!
Reply/Quote
I agree with them on 1 thing. KC should be highly motivated. Bengals, should have confidence they can beat them (which means something).

Hopefully Bengals remain the underdog (not for vegas, but in general), and play freely like they are playing with house money again.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote