Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC again
Nope not gonna do it this week. Its Chiefs Planet and we already know what they are going to say (though to be fair they are far more humble this time around)

So who cares what they have to say it doesn't matter because

THEY GOTTA PLAY US!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:38 AM)pally Wrote: Nope not gonna do it this week. Its Chiefs Planet and we already know what they are going to say 

Yeah, no need to visit Hell.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:44 AM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, no need to visit Hell.

Hell is a vacation compared to the toxicity of that place. Although, it looks like they've calmed down. Humbled perhaps? Either way, it's on to Burrowhead Stadium.

And for all you KC fans reading this, I personally have nothing against Mahomes or the Chiefs. I hope Mahomes is 100% by game time so there are no excuses for either side. And sorry for those who had plans to Atlanta. We screw everyone up.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Yea, I honestly don't care what their fans think. All three times, they acted like they were gonna put us in our place, just to leave with their tails tucked between their legs. They're likely doing the same now.

If you predict something over and over and over again, eventually you'll be right just by statistical chance. If we win, they'll act like they have the last 3 times and if we lose, they'll pull a "SEEE?!?!?!! We stepped up when the games REALLY mattered!!! We have beaten the Bengals curse!"

And no one needs to see that nonsense.
Reply/Quote