Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
Dunno if it is all that intense, but the rivalry isn't new. We have been a foil for KC for a long time. Or have yall forgotten Chad Johnson's first guarantee game? One could argue that was the moment where we finally past a decade of being a bad team with a losing mindset (90s and early 2000s).

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These Chief/Bengal games have been really fun. We were living in the KC area from '72 to '75 and then moved to Cincinnati 7/75, right before my senior year because my dad got transferred (yeah, it sucked). My older sister, bro-in-law, niece, nephew, and my beautiful great niece and great nephew still live there. Last year for the conference championship I went to BWs with my Bengal gear on and was outnumbered by Chief's fans. When St. Louis lost the Rams, apparently people went over to the other Missouri team and their fans extend to way down in southern Illinois even though Nashville and Indianapolis are much closer.

Anyway, for the first game last year, the Bengals may have benefited from the Chiefs overlooking them because they already had the division locked up. And the second game was a second-half ambush though the game turned when the Chiefs failed to score at the end of the first half. This year, Ja'Marr will have a target on his back. It should be so much fun.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:40 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: These Chief/Bengal games have been really fun. We were living in the KC area from '72 to '75 and then moved to Cincinnati 7/75, right before my senior year because my dad got transferred (yeah, it sucked). My older sister, bro-in-law, niece, nephew, and my beautiful great niece and great nephew still live there. Last year for the conference championship I went to BWs with my Bengal gear on and was outnumbered by Chief's fans. When St. Louis lost the Rams, apparently people went over to the other Missouri team and their fans extend to way down in southern Illinois even though Nashville and Indianapolis are much closer.

Anyway, for the first game last year, the Bengals may have benefited from the Chiefs overlooking them because they already had the division locked up. And the second game was a second-half ambush though the game turned when the Chiefs failed to score at the end of the first half. This year, Ja'Marr will have a target on his back. It should be so much fun.

The Chiefs are a national team now due to Mahomes. Every Chiefs game is on national tv. Chiefs fans are actually happy when we play a Denver where no one wants to see embaRUSS. Refs tend to keep the national games close for excitement.

Enjoy the limelight the Chiefs bring to your team.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:40 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: These Chief/Bengal games have been really fun. We were living in the KC area from '72 to '75 and then moved to Cincinnati 7/75, right before my senior year because my dad got transferred (yeah, it sucked). My older sister, bro-in-law, niece, nephew, and my beautiful great niece and great nephew still live there. Last year for the conference championship I went to BWs with my Bengal gear on and was outnumbered by Chief's fans. When St. Louis lost the Rams, apparently people went over to the other Missouri team and their fans extend to way down in southern Illinois even though Nashville and Indianapolis are much closer.

The Chief's had their division locked up, but they were playing for the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: *** This is more board related *** - I do wish we had more members... they have a 40 page thread that will likely reach 70 by game day.  Not sure how we are only on page 6? I know these Bengals facebook pages have 30K+ members would love to see some of them join the board.

Do you really want to rifle through 30 pages of dog shit posts where most are just 1 line about how they're going, rape, butt f*ck, murder, or whatever other crap they're constantly spewing in that thread? Even when not being vulgar there's very little actual conversation occurring in that thread. 

"**** these fluky turds."

"We're going to make orphans of their children"

"**** em, Chiefs should be up for this one"

"chris jones will eat burrow

game over"

"KC Chiefs will win"

"Yip!!!!!!"

"Punish these bastards. Hope the pass rush rips Burrow a new asshole."

That's just from the first 3 pages of a 50 page nonsense thread. No thanks. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:18 PM)kchiefs1 Wrote: The Chiefs are a national team now due to Mahomes. Every Chiefs game is on national tv. Chiefs fans are actually happy when we play a Denver where no one wants to see embaRUSS. Refs tend to keep the national games close for excitement.

Definitely where the limelight comes from Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:58 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Definitely where the limelight comes from Joe

Yup. I just consider myself very thankful and blessed. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:18 PM)kchiefs1 Wrote: The Chiefs are a national team now due to Mahomes. Every Chiefs game is on national tv. Chiefs fans are actually happy when we play a Denver where no one wants to see embaRUSS. Refs tend to keep the national games close for excitement.

Enjoy the limelight BEATING the Chiefs bring to your team.

Fixed it for ya..... Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Fixed it for ya..... Tiger Who Dey

But that means they're beating us lol
Reply/Quote
When the hell did Jungle Noise turn into smack talk? This is like two weeks in a row we've had people from the outside coming in and talking shit.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:17 PM)TheFan Wrote: But that means they're beating us lol

No. re-read it.
Reply/Quote

Cool, didn't know any of that WiregrassBenGal. Guess you are a touch torn in these games eh?
Reply/Quote
Mahomes is a great QB, no doubt. But between plays he walks like he has to pee.

Now, I'm not saying that I'd rather have a QB with a confident stride, like Joe Burrow, than a Super Bowl win. But I'm willing to be patient. Because I know that when Joe wins his ring he's going to stride off that field like a champion and not look like he's running to the bathroom.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:27 AM)grampahol Wrote: Well everyone knows that the Chiefs invented sliced bread.. However sliced bread is the greatest thing since sliced bread.. Mellow

The Gramps sliced bread post. Classic.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
To the guy named over there named 'Coochie liquor'...I'm assuming you're FRANCH15E here, since it's the only Chiefs fan account to sign up recently. If so, that account has been activated since Wednesday, when you joined. It's not like we keep Chiefs fans from joining. Hell, we allow Steelers and Titans fans.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Get over yourself.

(12-02-2022, 03:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No. re-read it.

You can read it 1000 times, it still means that they beat us.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I don't hate the Chiefs.... I do however love seeing their panties in a bunch on Bengals week.

It's not a rivalry until they actually beat the Bengals right?  Perhaps that starts on Sunday esp with the bickering between players and fans.

ChiefsEchoChamber - certainly does loving jerking off to some Pat Mahomes though for sure :)

*** This is more board related *** - I do wish we had more members... they have a 40 page thread that will likely reach 70 by game day.  Not sure how we are only on page 6? I know these Bengals facebook pages have 30K+ members would love to see some of them join the board.

I hope it never happens that a bunch of Facebook peeps come here. That's one of the things that makes this place cool is you don't have to deal with those people. Most of them don't even know who's on the roster and are just casual fans. 

(12-02-2022, 04:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: To the guy named over there named 'Coochie liquor'...I'm assuming you're FRANCH15E here, since it's the only Chiefs fan account to sign up recently. If so, that account has been activated since Wednesday, when you joined. It's not like we keep Chiefs fans from joining. Hell, we allow Steelers and Titans fans.  Mellow

You're probably wasting your time bro. He's most likely tryna sound like a tough kid, he's too badass for this board and y'all scared of his coochiness.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:38 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: I hope it never happens that a bunch of Facebook peeps come here. That's one of the things that makes this place cool is you don't have to deal with those people. Most of them don't even know who's on the roster and are just casual fans. 

You're probably wasting your time bro. He's most likely tryna sound like a tough kid, he's too badass for this board and y'all scared of his coochiness.  Hilarious

Eh, trying to give the benefit of the doubt...maybe he was having issues or something. It happens every now and then.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Eh, trying to give the benefit of the doubt...maybe he was having issues or something. It happens every now and then.

Yes. But they're not electronic. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. But they're not electronic. Mellow

Saw you were posting over there. The responses you got were so comically bad and lazy. Umm
Reply/Quote