Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
If you or someone you know tailgate in the Longworth lot be aware the Chiefs fans plan to take it over.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346326

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 12:25 AM)pally Wrote: If you or someone you know tailgate in the Longworth lot be aware the Chiefs fans plan to take it over.

I hope someone clubs the piss out of a couple of those bastards...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 12:25 AM)pally Wrote: If you or someone you know tailgate in the Longworth lot be aware the Chiefs fans plan to take it over.

Come on over for some great BBQ. Chiefs fans are very accommodating to the enemy.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:56 AM)kchiefs1 Wrote: Come on over for some great BBQ. Chiefs fans are very accommodating to the enemy.

What, you guys shipping some BBQ in all the way from Texas??? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
In the pile of neanderthal dogs*** that is chiefsplanet, there are some diamonds. To wit, apparently Bienemy is getting on Mahomes last nerve. Might bear watching some sideline shots. I would provide a quote but really don’t feel like going back through page after page of “me like chiefs, bengals bad”, “jones got big club, Hendrickson club teeny weeny”, “cincinnati chili taste like cat poo”, ad nauseum.

They really should rename it ChiefsCave…
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Hey, ChiefsPlanet...no one is "pissed" this was just an FYI to guys who may regularly use Longworth for their own tailgating.  Have a good time, and enjoy some Cincinnati hospitality.  Take some time and wander over to Lot E and join in with Bengal Jim's Before the Roar's famous tailgate. even opponent fans are welcome  Eat some Gold Star Chili.

The Bengals have pregame activities at The Banks beginning at 1 PM.  It's at Freedom Way between Race St and Joe Nuxhall Way.  

Have fun

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:56 AM)pally Wrote:

Love this, thanks Pally. We don't like each other at all, damn rights. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Could turn into the next Bengals/Stealers hatred.
Reply/Quote
it has a long ways to go to hits Steeler level.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Could turn into the next Bengals/Stealers hatred.

I don't know about that, but if we win this one Sunday the Chiefs will just hate us even more.

(12-01-2022, 03:06 PM)pally Wrote: it has a long ways to go to hits Steeler level.

True that, that is the most hate any 2 teams have for each other...
Reply/Quote
All I know is last year the Bengals were going to be destroyed by the awesomeness that is Patrick Mahomes in the regular season, until it didn't happen. Well, because of course the refs screwed them and Patrick had a brain cramp. But wait and see! Now the Bengals have to go into Arrowhead with the AFCCG on the line, who everyone on the planet knows is the LOUDEST most RAUCOUS stadium with the MOST PASSIONATE, SAVAGE fans in any sport. Andy has a case of the goo about losing to the Bengals. There's NO WAY they'll ever lose to the Bengals at home with a chance to go to the Super Bowl on the line! Until, despite being down 21-3 at the half, the Bengals showed who the better team was.

Well, let's be honest with everyone, the Chiefs beat themselves. The Bengals didn't do anything to win that game, the Chiefs did everything to lose it. Maybe Mahomes was on the take because if he wasn't there's no way the Bengals could have beat them. Everyone knows that that group of players and coaches are physically, mentally, and emotionally superior to not only every team playing last year, but superior to ANY TEAM IN ANY SPORT IN ANY ERA WHO HAS EVER PLAYED OR WHO WILL EVER PLAY! So, someone had to be on the take!

Now, this year, THIS YEAR Andy and Mahomes are out for blood. THIS YEAR they've had this game circled on their calendar and they're really, really ready this time. Really. THIS YEAR everyone's in trouble because despite all odds they were able to improve their team in every single area that could have possibly been a weakness or perceived as a weakness, which in reality it wasn't a weakness because last year was the best team ever assembled. But I digress, THIS YEAR'S TEAM is FAR AND AWAY SUPERIOR TO LAST YEAR'S TEAM, and now they're about to unleash HELL on the Bengals.

Anyone else terrified? Because, I think they Bengals should write an apology letter to the owner, coaches, players, fans and city asking, NO BEGGING for forgiveness for robbing them of their BIRTHRIGHT and rightful place as Super Bowl champions last year. Signing it in Mike Browns blood. And asking politely for them to accept a forfeit so no one on the Bengals team gets hurt. We can only pray that the classy fans at Chiefs Planet who are openly and opining for SOMEONE to LITERALLY murder Joe Burrow and break his leg off, will mercifully accept the Bengals, our city and our fans most sincere apology for spanking their team TWICE in one season and being excited about doing it. We all should be ashamed and go kill ourselves.

Oh and Skyline chili tastes like diarrhea.

This should save you about 5 minutes of reading that trash on their board because that's literally every single post there. Oh and everyone in Cincinnati are inbreeds. You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
I don't hate the Chiefs.... I do however love seeing their panties in a bunch on Bengals week.

It's not a rivalry until they actually beat the Bengals right? Perhaps that starts on Sunday esp with the bickering between players and fans.

ChiefsEchoChamber - certainly does loving jerking off to some Pat Mahomes though for sure :)

*** This is more board related *** - I do wish we had more members... they have a 40 page thread that will likely reach 70 by game day. Not sure how we are only on page 6? I know these Bengals facebook pages have 30K+ members would love to see some of them join the board.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I've never really had an issue with KC fans or the Chiefs themselves. A fan board for any competitive team is going to seem a little conceited/uninformed to opposing fans, including ours. Really, the only AFCW team I ever had an issue with was the Broncos when their OL was notorious for chop blocks and crack back blocks. The cheap shot on Tony Williams was sickening. However, handing losses to the Steelers and Stains in the playoffs through the years brings them up to neutral for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 06:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: Honestly, I've never really had an issue with KC fans or the Chiefs themselves.  A fan board for any competitive team is going to seem a little conceited/uninformed to opposing fans, including ours.  Really, the only AFCW team I ever had an issue with was the Broncos when their OL was notorious for chop blocks and crack back blocks.  The cheap shot on Tony Williams was sickening.  However, handing losses to the Steelers and Stains in the playoffs through the years brings them up to neutral for me.

Elway beating the Brownies in '86 is what got me on the Denver bandwagon. I've followed them ever since.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 06:39 PM)Earendil Wrote: Elway beating the Brownies in '86 is what got me on the Denver bandwagon. I've followed them ever since.

Ah, Browns meltdowns are food for the soul.  Be it The Drive, The Fumble, or even Red Right 88, just thinking about those brings a smile to the face.  Good times, indeed.  

Edit:  this is my post number 6,969.  

[Image: tenor.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:05 PM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: All I know is last year the Bengals were going to be destroyed by the awesomeness that is Patrick Mahomes in the regular season, until it didn't happen. Well, because of course the refs screwed them and Patrick had a brain cramp. But wait and see! Now the Bengals have to go into Arrowhead with the AFCCG on the line, who everyone on the planet knows is the LOUDEST most RAUCOUS stadium with the MOST PASSIONATE, SAVAGE fans in any sport. Andy has a case of the goo about losing to the Bengals. There's NO WAY they'll ever lose to the Bengals at home with a chance to go to the Super Bowl on the line! Until, despite being down 21-3 at the half, the Bengals showed who the better team was.

Well, let's be honest with everyone, the Chiefs beat themselves. The Bengals didn't do anything to win that game, the Chiefs did everything to lose it. Maybe Mahomes was on the take because if he wasn't there's no way the Bengals could have beat them. Everyone knows that that group of players and coaches are physically, mentally, and emotionally superior to not only every team playing last year, but superior to ANY TEAM IN ANY SPORT IN ANY ERA WHO HAS EVER PLAYED OR WHO WILL EVER PLAY! So, someone had to be on the take!

Now, this year, THIS YEAR Andy and Mahomes are out for blood. THIS YEAR they've had this game circled on their calendar and they're really, really ready this time. Really.  THIS YEAR everyone's in trouble because despite all odds they were able to improve their team in every single area that could have possibly been a weakness or perceived as a weakness, which in reality it wasn't a weakness because last year was the best team ever assembled. But I digress, THIS YEAR'S TEAM is FAR AND AWAY SUPERIOR TO LAST YEAR'S TEAM, and now they're about to unleash HELL on the Bengals.

Anyone else terrified? Because, I think they Bengals should write an apology letter to the owner, coaches, players, fans and city asking, NO BEGGING for forgiveness for robbing them of their BIRTHRIGHT and rightful place as Super Bowl champions last year. Signing it in Mike Browns blood. And asking politely for them to accept a forfeit so no one on the Bengals team gets hurt. We can only pray that the classy fans at Chiefs Planet who are openly and opining for SOMEONE to LITERALLY murder Joe Burrow and break his leg off, will mercifully accept the Bengals, our city and our fans most sincere apology for spanking their team TWICE in one season and being excited about doing it. We all should be ashamed and go kill ourselves.

Oh and Skyline chili tastes like diarrhea.

This should save you about 5 minutes of reading that trash on their board because that's literally every single post there. Oh and everyone in Cincinnati are inbreeds. You're welcome.

Very insightful. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I don't hate the Chiefs.... I do however love seeing their panties in a bunch on Bengals week.

It's not a rivalry until they actually beat the Bengals right?  Perhaps that starts on Sunday esp with the bickering between players and fans.

ChiefsEchoChamber - certainly does loving jerking off to some Pat Mahomes though for sure :)

*** This is more board related *** - I do wish we had more members... they have a 40 page thread that will likely reach 70 by game day.  Not sure how we are only on page 6? I know these Bengals facebook pages have 30K+ members would love to see some of them join the board.

They have 15 posts per page. We have 25 posts per page. They still have more but they have a lot of posts by the same handful of people. 

Very active though, for sure. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I really didn't care anything about the Chiefs or Mahomes until last year's games. During the regular season game, every time they would score Mahomes would go to the bench with the smirk on his face like he felt like the Bengals did not belong on the same field as him. Then when the Bengal whopped that azz, his comments to Burrow about "Well, we'll see you in the playoffs" went all over me. It's not what he said, it was the way he said it, like Burrow and Co got lucky. Then during the AFCCG he sat there all through the 1st half with that same egotistical smirk on his face for the whole 1st half. At least maybe on Sunday he will come out with a little respect this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very insightful. Mellow

Well everyone knows that the Chiefs invented sliced bread.. However sliced bread is the greatest thing since sliced bread.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote