Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Saints
They are concerned with their own fans rooting for Joe and Ja'Marr. Eli Apple needs to have a killer game.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/this-week-us-vs-them.481424/

https://saintsreport.com/threads/nsfw-eli-apple-says-he-hates-saints-fans.469869/

https://blackandgold.com/saints/102382-week-six-bungles-vs-saints.html

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/new-orleans-saints/happy-eli-apple-hate-week/104738951/

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/new-orleans-saints/can-we-stop-with-the-some-fans-will-be-cheering-for-burrow-argument/104715893/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm an Ohio State fan and I've never rooted for a team because they have Buckeyes. I also embrace any Michigan player who comes here. I'm happy for former Buckeyes to do well as long as it doesn't impact the Bengals, but I don't root for any team because of them.

And could Eli please shut up? I'd hate a guy too if he left the Bengals and kept shooting his mouth off about the fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm an Ohio State fan and I've never rooted for a team because they have Buckeyes.  I also embrace any Michigan player who comes here.  I'm happy for former Buckeyes to do well as long as it doesn't impact the Bengals, but I don't root for any team because of them.

And could Eli please shut up?  I'd hate a guy too if he left the Bengals and kept shooting his mouth off about the fans.

FINALLY, I can weigh in on this. I’m a slightly more than casual Saints fan and diehard LSU fan. Anyone who isn’t a diehard LSU fan has no idea what Joe Burrow meant to the school and to the fans. I cannot stress this enough — even though LSU is traditionally a powerhouse (not this year) and puts TONS of players in the NFL each year, we have never, ever had such a uniquely charismatic and confident, TRUE leader like Burrow, to be honest most schools haven’t, in recent history at least. LSU fans absolutely fell in love with this guy. And Chase was his right hand man. 

He isn’t just some amazing player. We’ve had tons of talent go to the NFL… the nickname “NFLSU” is no BS. I never pull for their teams. But this dude single handedly transformed that year, changed our archaic Miles/Orgeron offense (Joe Brady was QUICKLY fired without Burrow), made Orgeron look like a genius (Zac Taylor last year anyone?) and led LSU to the greatest season in the history of college football (screw 01 Miami and 95 Nebraska lol). Perfect season, first time we beat Alabama in 8 or 9 years, etc.. it was historic. We’re all reliving it every time we see them play. And then he led the Bengals to the SB in spite of ZT.

He’ll have a statue in Tiger Stadium and drinks named after him in every restaurant in BR. And then, when he wore the jersey “Burreaux” for senior night as a thank you to LSU and Louisiana, that was the icing on the cake. (I have an LSU version and a Bengals version). Not to mention he wears his LSU wrist band every game. Dude was an absolute gift.

I like the Saints, but I love Burrow/Chase. Hope they stay together. Have I been specific enough? LOL.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 05:18 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: FINALLY, I can weigh in on this. I’m a slightly more than casual Saints fan and diehard LSU fan. Anyone who isn’t a diehard LSU fan has no idea what Joe Burrow meant to the school and to the fans. I cannot stress this enough — even though LSU is traditionally a powerhouse (not this year) and puts TONS of players in the NFL each year, we have never, ever had such a uniquely charismatic and confident, TRUE leader like Burrow, to be honest most schools haven’t, in recent history at least. LSU fans absolutely fell in love with this guy. And Chase was his right hand man. 

He isn’t just some amazing player. We’ve had tons of talent go to the NFL… the nickname “NFLSU” is no BS. I never pull for their teams. But this dude single handedly transformed that year, changed our archaic Miles/Orgeron offense (Joe Brady was QUICKLY fired without Burrow), made Orgeron look like a genius (Zac Taylor last year anyone?) and led LSU to the greatest season in the history of college football (screw 01 Miami and 95 Nebraska lol). Perfect season, first time we beat Alabama in 8 or 9 years, etc.. it was historic. We’re all reliving it every time we see them play. And then he led the Bengals to the SB in spite of ZT.

He’ll have a statue in Tiger Stadium and drinks named after him in every restaurant in BR. And then, when he wore the jersey “Burreaux” for senior night as a thank you to LSU and Louisiana, that was the icing on the cake. (I have an LSU version and a Bengals version). Not to mention he wears his LSU wrist band every game. Dude was an absolute gift.

I like the Saints, but I love Burrow/Chase. Hope they stay together. Have I been specific enough? LOL.

It’s cool. I’m not in anyone else’s shoes and so I don’t know the experiences they had.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Some posters shoot off their mouth against the Bengals so we need to shut them up. As for Apple hating the Saints fans, he is setting up for embarrassment. Play the game and show your stuff.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Eli isn't adding to the furor this week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 07:17 PM)pally Wrote: Eli isn't adding to the furor this week.

Oh I didn’t pay attention to dates. I just saw tweets posted.

Reply/Quote
Apple has been very silent this season. Sometimes players just need to grow up.
Reply/Quote