Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 1: Vikings
(09-13-2021, 09:38 AM)Synric Wrote: I seen this about 3am and it brought tears to my eyes. My girlfriend woke up asked what the f*** is wrong with you. Lol.

Here's another link to it.

Omg this was amazing and prob very similar to what my wife has to put up with on Sunday’s hahahaha.
Reply/Quote
I just want to say...that Viking Armageddon forum has one of the most obvious and easy to fix interface problems a forum could possibly have. No "next page" button at the bottom of the thread. You have to read the thread and then go back to the top of the website to go to the next page haha.
Reply/Quote
She said, "THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO VIKING SCHOOL ! " Hilarious  I could watch a game with her.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 09:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Omg this was amazing and prob very similar to what my wife has to put up with on Sunday’s hahahaha.

That is like us when we play the Steelers LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Those threads are funny as is that forum. I thought WE complained about officiating but we don’t hold a candle to the ranting going on in there. Apparently the fix was in and for some bizarre reason the league wanted us to win.

I hate to tell them but the process for review is correct as it stands - you need conclusive evidence to overturn - and from the two views they showed it definitely looked like a fumble. The reactions of the Vikings and especially Cook showed they knew it was a fumble too. And Cook is a fumbler - it is really his single major drawback.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 01:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Those threads are funny as is that forum. I thought WE complained about officiating but we don’t hold a candle to the ranting going on in there. Apparently the fix was in and for some bizarre reason the league wanted us to win.

I hate to tell them but the process for review is correct as it stands - you need conclusive evidence to overturn - and from the two views they showed it definitely looked like a fumble. The reactions of the Vikings and especially Cook showed they knew it was a fumble too. And Cook is a fumbler - it is really his single major drawback.

The fix was in because the Vikings didn’t comply with the covid standards and Cousins was a poster boy for anti-vax. Silly Vikings need to comply or see a lot of yellow on sundays.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 01:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Those threads are funny as is that forum. I thought WE complained about officiating but we don’t hold a candle to the ranting going on in there. Apparently the fix was in and for some bizarre reason the league wanted us to win.

Yeah, they are a bit absurd. We have been the victim of blatant cheating going against the Steelers for years.

We know what it is like, they don't evidently. When you go against a team that holds nearly every play an entire game and never
gets called, not once, maybe they will know what its like.
Reply/Quote
They’re being fans. Bengals fans too often pull the same crap after a loss.

I’ll check out Bears boards today and see how quickly they’re ready to start talking Bengals.
Reply/Quote