Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norwood, OH police department is....
selling raffle tickets for a used AK-47 that was donated. You do have to pass the federal background check. Probably something you wouldn't be too shocked to see in the south. I kind of love it. Proud Norwood resident today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like they are overfunded if they have time to sell stuff like it’s a side hustle. Pathetic. Try expending your time serving the community better.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 04:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: selling raffle tickets for a used AK-47 that was donated. You do have to pass the federal background check. Probably something you wouldn't be too shocked to see in the south. I kind of love it.  Proud Norwood resident today.

Makes me proud that I present up there sometimes  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 12:27 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Sounds like they are overfunded if they have time to sell stuff like it’s a side hustle. Pathetic. Try expending your time serving the community better.

It’s for their charity for underprivileged youth, not for the actual police department. Shoulda mentioned that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 05:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s for their charity for underprivileged youth, not for the actual police department. Shoulda mentioned that.

Selling an AK to raise money for underprivileged youth is so American...and not in a good way.
Reply/Quote