Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaded Mock (2023)
Bengal greats such as Ja’Marr Chase and Nick Eubanks have come from recent dreaded draft. Let’s see what gems we have this year:

RD1: DARNELL WASHINGTON/TE
[Image: OIF.U1UjILQ5b2rNURL5gDkHCQ?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

The only things same about DW is his dreads. The dude is 6’7” 264 pounds with arms over 34” and hands at 11”.  Talk about catch radius: dude has the longest wingspan for a TE ever recorded at the combine.

RD2: ELI RICKS/CB
[Image: DSJYNK4DJFXL3SMM5KM2ED4UTU.jpg]
Eli is the 2nd best prospect at CB coming out of ‘Bama and frankly has the 2nd best set of dreads. But his dreads and skillset are more than worthy for the #60 pick. He was the National #14 overall recruit coming out of HS and was 3rd Team All-American his Freshman year.

RD3: ERIC GRAY/RB
[Image: 635da56b9049e.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C800]
Another top HS recruit who, like Ricks, transferred programs. You wanna comp to Gray? Think Maurice Jones-Drew with bleached dreads. Quality kid who earned the Don Key award while at OU. It goes to the player who best exemplifies the many superior qualities of Key, both on the field and in the classroom.

RD4: WANYA MORRIS/OL
[Image: 6158f3a028590.image.jpg?resize=400%2C267]
Wanya followed Gray from Tennessee to OU and he follows him here in the dreaded mock. Wanya needs a year to work on his strength, but the dreads are already all grown up. Wayna has one thing you cannot teach; 35” Arms

RD5: BRYCE FORD-WHEATON/WR
[Image: 19483413.jpeg]
If WRs were drafted by measuables and dreads Bryce would be the first WR off the board, unfortunately for Bryce Pro teams prefer route running and hands. But Bryce in the best WR room in the NFL and let him grow

RD6: LONNIE PHELPS/ED
[Image: FbskjOvXkAcwG-7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Lonnie gets picked here for 3 reasons. His dreads, I hadn’t taking an Edge rusher, and he went to Mt Healthy.

RD7: DEVERE LEVELSTON/DL
[Image: DeVere-Levelston.jpg]
BJ Hill with dreads
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Time honored tradition.... well done again
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking yesterday I wanted to get a mock in before the Dreaded Mock... And a little backhanded compliment to the WVU guy. Damn it BFine lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Nice to see Wanya Morris getting some love. I don't think T is in the cards this year, but I really like him as a developmental RT.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 02:45 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Time honored tradition.... well done again

Amen

Look forward to this every year.  Always yields some great players I had not seriously considered.
Reply/Quote
This mock is just dreadful........................... Well done.
Reply/Quote
Wink Always look forward to the Dreaded Mock Bfine. Well done, really like Eli Ricks and Wanya Morris.
Reply/Quote
Very nice, as far as it goes. I assume our first UDFA signing will be a dreaded punter.
Reply/Quote
A tradition……unlike any other.

Well done.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote