1. Joe Burrow, QB
2. Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE
3. Willie Gay, Jr., LB
4. Tyler Biadasz, IOL
5. Jack Driscoll, OT
6. Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR
7. AJ Green, CB

My thought process:
- While a lot of us see offensive line as a huge need, I don't know if this coaching staff necessarily feels the same way. Cesar Ruiz was available at 33 in all of these mocks, but I decided to only select him in one. The other two, I opted to wait until the later rounds for developmental guys.
- Patrick Queen was available at 33 in all three of these mocks, but so was Epenesa and Gross-Matos. There are some interesting mid-round LB prospects to look at, so instead of taking Queen I decided to really stack up our defensive line.
- I know this is a deep WR class, but I really don't see it as a super pressing need. My focus on this draft was mainly to shore up the defense and keep Burrow upright. Pick a developmental receiver in the later rounds and best case scenario you add another weapon to Burrow's arsenal. I admit, I was just pulling the top rated receiver left in the round in each of these mocks.

Tear 'em to shreds.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I like #1 best Boss
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess #2 is the one I would choose, but I would have prefered a WR earlier and I'm not a huge fan of Gay. This draft has the best Day 3.
Reply/Quote
1 is the mock for me.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
#3 is the worst by far. Gratos -moss is a bad pick. Not aggressive enough and cant play in space at all.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2020, 12:56 AM)Big Boss Wrote: MOCK 1
1. Joe Burrow, QB
2. Cesar Ruiz, IOL
3. Curtis Weaver, EDGE
4. Troy Dye, LB
5. Devin Duvernay, WR
6. Antoine Brooks, Jr., S
7. Trey Adams, OT

MOCK 2
1. Joe Burrow, QB
2. AJ Epenesa, EDGE
3. Willie Gay, Jr., LB
4. Tyler Biadasz, IOL
5. Isaiah Hodgins, WR
6. Antoine Brooks, Jr., S
7. Trey Adams, OT

MOCK 3
1. Joe Burrow, QB
2. Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE
3. Willie Gay, Jr., LB
4. Tyler Biadasz, IOL
5. Jack Driscoll, OT
6. Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR
7. AJ Green, CB

My thought process:
- While a lot of us see offensive line as a huge need, I don't know if this coaching staff necessarily feels the same way.  Cesar Ruiz was available at 33 in all of these mocks, but I decided to only select him in one.  The other two, I opted to wait until the later rounds for developmental guys.
- Patrick Queen was available at 33 in all three of these mocks, but so was Epenesa and Gross-Matos.  There are some interesting mid-round LB prospects to look at, so instead of taking Queen I decided to really stack up our defensive line.
- I know this is a deep WR class, but I really don't see it as a super pressing need.  My focus on this draft was mainly to shore up the defense and keep Burrow upright.  Pick a developmental receiver in the later rounds and best case scenario you add another weapon to Burrow's arsenal.  I admit, I was just pulling the top rated receiver left in the round in each of these mocks.  

Tear 'em to shreds.

I would definitely go with #1, though none of them are really that great, imo.  #1 at least does something to try and help Burrow and the offense, though.  There is simply no way they use both Day 2 picks on defense after going out and signing 5 new starters for that unit in FA.  If they take a defensive player on Day 2, it has to be a big value pick. 
Reply/Quote
I like the first one the best by far. Any Mock with Gay in it now I don't care for, at least with him being taken early.

He is off my board entirely after hearing him punching his QB in the face and cheating in college.

Take Gay off both the 2 later Mocks and put in say Harrison, Dye, Wilson or Davis-Gaither and I am good.
Reply/Quote