Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Three winners and three losers
(11-02-2020, 11:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: ADG is just a raw rookie. He has shown he can cover at times and be fast and make plays on ST's then he gets burnt cause he
just isn't ready. Still, Bynes has been by far the most disappointing LB on this team in my eyes. He had the one INT where the
Titans snapper screwed up but anyone should of got that one in his position.

Bynes just takes bad angles and is always in the wrong position unlike Pratt and Wilson. No excuse being a vet in the NFL while
these young guys already get it more than you do. Really thought the Bynes pick up would be a good one but I think I was wrong.

Pratt really hasn’t been any better. The only LBer even showing flashes of being something has been Logan Wilson. Hell, between a couple INT’s, a sack, and a few TFL he’s probably already done as much as any LBer we’ve had since Burfict. Must be something about #55...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 10:08 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: According to the commercial, you should have called your doctor about 20 hours ago.

Haha, I remember the SNL skit that said:  "If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, call a friend and brag about it".   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 11:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pratt really hasn’t been any better. The only LBer even showing flashes of being something has been Logan Wilson. Hell, between a couple INT’s, a sack, and a few TFL he’s probably already done as much as any LBer we’ve had since Burfict. Must be something about #55...

Disagree on Pratt, he is usually in position, unlike Bynes who nearly always seems to be out of position.

Pratt also tackles better, but agree on Wilson, dude looks to be a stud. Hope he lasts longer than Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Disagree on Pratt, he is usually in position, unlike Bynes who nearly always seems to be out of position.

Pratt also tackles better, but agree on Wilson, dude looks to be a stud. Hope he lasts longer than Burfict.

Disagree with your disagreement. Tongue

Pratt has been really bad. His PFF grade (40.8) certainly backs up what I’ve been seeing.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Disagree with your disagreement. Tongue

Pratt has been really bad. His PFF grade (40.8) certainly backs up what I’ve been seeing.

Wink

Its all good, I think a lot of Pratt having that rating has something to do with Bynes though brother.

Hard to tell who has what to do at times but when Bynes doesn't roll to where the OL is showing run while Pratt does and Bynes isn't
making tackles while Pratt does is another reason I question PFF. For the most part they are right till they don't know the player's job
told to them by the coaches. In the end I judge missed angles and tackles and Bynes clearly has had more of these than Pratt from 
what I have seen.
Reply/Quote