Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dez Bryant might be out next 3 weeks
It was reported yesterday that Dez Bryant suffered a hairline fracture in his knee in last week's game against the Bears. It's being said he could possibly play Sunday or even be out up to a few weeks.
Ian Rapoport tweeted yesterday that the more he hears about Dez's injury, the more he thinks he could miss (at least) a game.

This injury could mean that Dez does not play against the Bengals in Week 5, which would greatly help the Bengals.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully their starting NT is out too. Maybe even the Whole D line
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:03 AM)jason Wrote: Hopefully their starting NT is out too. Maybe even the Whole D line

This. Dez doesnt worry me. Hes ineffective most games anyway. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I thought that the last time the Cowboy's visited PBS and they pulled it out. Had to ride the boat back to Hooter's listening to a bunch of "How about them Cowboy's."
Bengals can't overlook anybody.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 09:50 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It was reported yesterday that Dez Bryant suffered a hairline fracture in his knee in last week's game against the Bears. It's being said he could possibly play Sunday or even be out up to a few weeks.
Ian Rapoport tweeted yesterday that the more he hears about Dez's injury, the more he thinks he could miss (at least) a game.

This injury could mean that Dez does not play against the Bengals in Week 5, which would greatly help the Bengals.

I predict their rookie quarterback will throw 7 touchdowns on us. Just think if Bellicheck had to face a rookie quarterback, he would finish with negative yards passing. 
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:18 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I thought that the last time the Cowboy's visited PBS and they pulled it out. Had to ride the boat back to Hooter's listening to a bunch of "How about them Cowboy's."
Bengals can't overlook anybody.

I was at that game as well.  I remember the absolute bullshit "targeting" call on Reggie Nelson on 3rd down that happened right along Dallas' sideline that kept that critical drive going.  And the Cowboys fans were, to put it mildly, low rent and trashy.

Anyway as to the game, the key like any other game is controlling the line of scrimmage.  Need a good defensive output against what some consider one of the top offensive lines in football.  I look forward to Burfict giving Ezekiel Elliot a true 'Welcome to the NFL' experience. 
Reply/Quote
Uhhh. Another desperation thread. This goes to show you that fans don't have too much enthusiasm about this team making a run this year.
Reply/Quote
Dak scares me. I think he beats us with his legs alone.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote