Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwback uniforms
I don't know how many of the fellow Bengals fans out there feel, but i'm hoping to see the Bengals bring back the uniform design from the late 90's. These jersey's with the leaping tiger on the sleeve looked awesome. Along with the stripes over the shoulder. And the classic look with the block / square style jersey numbers. I dis-like the current rounded jersey numbers and 3 color panel jerseys that this team has been wearing since about 2003. I wish the team would go back to the all black style jersey and retire this current jersey with the white side panels .
Reply/Quote
I think it's against the rules to start the "uniform" thread before the last game is played or is it when were officially eliminated from playoff contention? 'Ol well, carry on. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we are going to go with a throwback, give me the uniforms from the 2 super bowl appearances.
Reply/Quote
Def like the the older more simpler uniforms from back in the day but the tiger stripped B is soo much better than the high school style or arena football leaping tiger they used to have imo
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 04:25 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think it's against the rules to start the "uniform" thread before the last game is played or is it when were officially eliminated from playoff contention? 'Ol well, carry on. Ninja

U can’t be serious?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 05:41 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Def like the the older more simpler uniforms from back in the day but the tiger stripped B is soo much better than the high school style or arena football leaping tiger they used to have imo

A lot of people believe the 'B' secretly stands for Brown. Which is why some prefer the leaping tiger. I don't have a real opinion on that, but I do like both logo's.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Leaping Bengal Cash Cow

[Image: th?id=OIP.kMUSFbcwpYn2GU-QQ4jwzAHaGB&pid...=194&h=158]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 06:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Leaping Bengal Cash Cow

[Image: th?id=OIP.kMUSFbcwpYn2GU-QQ4jwzAHaGB&pid...=194&h=158]
Now that's not right !!
Reply/Quote